Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Story continuation..Bring out the creativity in you....^_^ - Minitokyo

Game: Story continuation..Bring out the creativity in you....^_^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 36 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 Next » 858 total items

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

then alisha make a sumersault and begon to run and scream for help....

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

and she bumped to tareren, who then said that she will help alisha, "don't worry,I'll help..."
Kuroimisa soon caught up with them, and...

Signature

Alisha and tareren joined foces and beat up satan123!!! Or at lease tryed to beat up satan123 until....

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

satan123 uses a new trick.
Alisha and tareren jump into the sky to make a joined last attack.
satan123 dodges their attack and make appear a yellow thing in the ground.
Alisha and tareren are surprised by the dodging and haven't noticed that yellow thing and when they're on the ground...
they ...slipped on a banana skin...

And fell right on the satan123!!! Satan123 being squished by Alisha and tareren yelled....

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

"errr.... Kuroimisa... we were wrong for accusing you in the first place - !!"

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

"Muhahahahah!!!! That's right! You should have never opposed Princess Alisha!!!" laughed Alisha. Until.....

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

(did that even follow onto what I wrote...? >.< anyway)

until.... a new character was introduced... bigger than god... bigger than the devil himself, for it was....

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

chaosloki! the one and only who worked on the dark arts of magic he was chanting something soon then alisha realized....

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

"Oh....... Oh no!!!!" It's Alisha's arch rivel..... ChaosLoki!!! What will she do now!!!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

" I hate my life........."

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by satan123" I hate my life........."

satan123 what dose that have to do with the thread?

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

After getting beaten up...so i say this sentence.......

"Why have I challanged the cutest and sweetest girl Princess Alisha...." said satan123. Then.....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

they sense something wrong....
satan123's body is coveredwith flames.....eyes shining as bright as the sun.....oh no.....he's going to unleash another Wrath Of Satan........
"Now you have made me real mad...and you shall pay the price!!!! "

Oh no!!! What will Alisha do!?!! So Alisha....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

and the others casting the water element spells....trying to put out the flames.....but failed
" This is the fire of hell.....you cant put it out easily....wuahahahaha" said satan123 with joy...

then suddenly chaosloki casted a darkness hole instead of trying to put out the flames the whole of darkness absorbed all the flames! "the only one that shall defeat alisha is me! rawr! xd....

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

...." wuahahaha...my flames are endless.....if you want it so badly ....i'll give you some ...wrath OF satan!!!!!" and chaosLoki was burnt and tossed away........

Princess Alisha tried cutting satan123 with her sword but satan123 just grabbed the edge of the sword and threw it away...together with princess Alisha.......

Then it was the evil witch,kuroimisa's turn....satan123 unleashing a devastating meteor storm....making her running here and there so that she will not get hit but those giant meteors....

Went away because Princess Alisha picked up a "Holy" sword and hit the meteors back at satan123!!! So satan123....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

crushed the meteors with his bare hands.....
" No more Mr. Nice Satan....( has a satan ever benn nice to someone? )

Thunder Storm!!! Fire Storm!!! Ice Storm!!!! Banana Storm!!!!

Everyone fell because of the banana peels...got zapped, burnt and frozen....

wuahahahahaha......( evil laugh )

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Satan123 danced with joy and started throwing banana peels again at everyone but then...

Signature

Alisha came out with her "Holy" sword and....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

sweeped the floor with her sword... the manager got mad and fired her. So she...

Signature

page 4 of 36 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 Next » 858 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.