Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *Making a new thead?* - Minitokyo

*Making a new thead?*

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Hi, I was wondering where I can make a thread in. I have icons that I made to post but I don't know where about I should post it. in the ".Spam Lounge' ? thanks

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There is a description of what goes in each lounge. Read them near the link to the threads. In your case, the Spam Lounge would be the best place for that.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by melmachine18There is a description of what goes in each lounge. Read them near the link to the threads. In your case, the Spam Lounge would be the best place for that.

Thank you so much ^.^ it was a big help ^^

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Nah, I disagree, I think the Art and Design lounge but I guess you already posted it in the Spam lounge. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsNah, I disagree, I think the Art and Design lounge but I guess you already posted it in the Spam lounge. ^_^'

oh thanks ^^ that's wot someone else said to me too... but it was too late...does anyone know who I can ask to move this thread? ^_^'

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Click edit at the top of the thread you created and move the thread to the Art Lounge.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

Quote by melmachine18Click edit at the top of the thread you created and move the thread to the Art Lounge.

thank you so much ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.