Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wouldn't life be great... - Minitokyo

Wouldn't life be great...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

... if there was a pause/stop/rewind and play button? I guess it wouldn't necessary be great, but it would be a lot easier... would it?

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I'd be really nice, but really confusing at the same time....everybody with that ability would just cause chaos... XP

Signature

it would be nice if you're the only one with the button...otherwise it's not so nice

yeah... being able to redo anything u screw up on on reliving happy moments over and over again till u get bored of it XD life couldnt be any better

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

yea it'd be nice if U are the only one who's able to do tt..if everyone gets to do it, well all i hv to say is believe me when i say tt everything's gonna screwed up. enough said.
anyway, i think i've wished my life can be rewind and replayed more than once. tt tells ya how screwed up i am dont it? ^_^'

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

You know. . . this topic is addressed in this existing and very much active thread on elements of games that people would like to see in real life. A pause/rewind button is what most people liked; feel free to take a look at it to see people's rationales and other features they wish life had: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11937/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Okoru

Title? what's that?

I think we're all equally screwed up...to a certain degree. :)

Me? I can't find myself most of the time.

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by LegendKillerit would be nice if you're the only one with the button...otherwise it's not so nice

Yea, it would be nice if you're the only one who can do that. It's hard to live with making mistakes all the time >_<

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.