Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? - Minitokyo

If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Exactly that. If you found a gold lamp in erm ... a rubbish bin, rubbed it and a genie came out, what would you wish for? (after getting over the initial shock of the genie coming out of course :) )
For me it'd be:
1) Have my very own Kinokuniya store at my disposal :D Coolest bookstore ever.
2) Have the ability to bring fictional characters to life, mainly manga ... i.e Sano from Hana Kimi! :D
3) And erm ... be rich! :D

You?

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

1) get a hottie like toshiya who'll only love me (yu know me too well xd)
2) empty out kinokuniya again and again and have the leastes UV mags, their pretty stationery and also the newest CD releases ;)
3) to live wealthily, yet healthily with my friends and family in peace ^.^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

wish
1. hmmm.......i wanna big big soft fluffy lion toy with a scarf to keep in my room -^^-
2. a boyfriend who would love me forever -^^-
3. TO GO TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL

Signature Image

Hoh hoh hoh! Wishes? Guys you know, if you were rich you could buy all the kinokuniya stores or empty as many as you like, no need to waste a wish^^
Hmm.... what would I wish for? *ponders*
1) Like everyone else, I obviously wanna be filthy rich $_$ Delusioned, if our wishes ever come true you don't have to worry about sales and cause me and Kuroimisa will be 'emptying it out'XD
2) To be able to live a stress free life, ie. never have to worry about assessments. Hopefully that genie could click his fingers (or whatever genies do when they grant wishes) and I can learn everything by sleeping on textbooks under my pillow, just like that old mythXD
3) It would be nice if bishies could just come to life wouldn't it? Hope they won't look too.... 2D... But if that ever happens I bags Tsuzuki!!

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol... you all want anime guys... I go for my sexy music creators ;)

ps: Kara... no need to buy stuff off delusioned... we'll go and rob the store together some day XP and my friend wanted to rob the store as well... we'll grab the goods and then chain him to the door and frame him for the robbery ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

..hmmm..don't like the delusioned bit but I'm all for that 3rd wish of yours Kara ^_^' :D :) ...my bishie list is soo long it could rival the great wall of China ^_^' .....don't think I could pick just one.... :sweat:

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

You know how there are only so many storylines in the world and all stories are essential based off them? I'd wish to be able to think up a new one every 10 years or so, eh?

3 wishes eh??

hmm....

1) not have to work and be rich.... legally of course.... hmm.... billionaire doesnt sound too bad does it?? $_$
2) anime/manga guys to come to life and reali exist.... my list of bishies is heaps long.... and fall in love with me of course... ^^
3) be smart and get 95% and + in all my exams/assessments... anything..... related to that really....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

3 wishes? You didn't put ANY limitations so here goes.
1- Get me 1 000 000 in 6 different bank accounts, legal and tax free.
2- Get me to meet the woman of my dream.
2-Give me a personal genie that would do more than 10 wishes and be as powerful as the original one.

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

If i had 3 wishes it would be
1) Get a anime store just for me
2) Be rich of course
3) Visit all of Japan with my friend Chloe-chan :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

my 3 wishes ^_^'
1. the world wouldnt be soo cruel ~_~
2. wish there's no such thing as greed anywhere
3. yes, i wish i'd have access get any anime i want my hands on :D

Signature

Quote by kuroimisaps: Kara... no need to buy stuff off delusioned... we'll go and rob the store together some day XP and my friend wanted to rob the store as well... we'll grab the goods and then chain him to the door and frame him for the robbery ;)

Haha! Now that's an idea! Sorry Delusioned, seems you won't get proper customers ^_^'

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

...lol its a shame no whant the wodl to turn into anime...
snowflakez you said no greed? well i see that all people where whant somting 4 them self....
1) i wish the whole world whould turn into anime...and that negima(series) whould happen(when i am there)(not in 2D XD....)
2)have Phoenix powers(Lightning Phoenix)and have the sharingan
well now that the worl is anime and i am where all the stuff from negima happends and have powers(so i also can fight and stuff.....i really dont need to be rich...whould make me arrogant....i have ma powers...so i can easely get food ...etc....mroe wishes whould suck cuz then your lame if you do that... imortaly also kidna sucks...then there whould be no fun in it all
3)hmmmmm....each time everything ended...it restarts...but everybody knows what happend....and that kaede nagase(from negima)fall in love whit me ^_~ boooya

i am in japan(where negima happends...world is anime(see i wished somthing 4 ya alll) i have powers....and a gf...what chould i morely need?

It is time for you to drown

hmm . . . I wouldn't wish of something . . . material so . . .
1) wish I was half wolf like Inu-Yasha
2) have a girlfriend that is 1/4 cat like . . . just with the kitty ears and the littly kitty tail . . . and she'd have VERY soft hair (don't think dirty)
3)we'd be young forever and we would have a phrase that when we say it, we would die in our next sleep because you go insane like vampires do when you live forever

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Bah. Three wishes, eh? Well then we`re moving into MY realm here(Ive thought about this alot).

1. I wish to have the powers of Q from Star Trek, an Oaian from the Green Lantern comic books, the power of the genie in front of me, with none of the limitations of any of them.
2. I wish to remain mentally human, and still have access to all the powers I just received. No point in having powers if they ascend you to some cosmic nirvana state of no thought, no desires, no living.
3. I wish that nothing, no force in all the multiverse, nothing whatsoever save a dedicated and consistent effort on my part for an extended period of time could ever remove my powers, and even then they could return to me if I wanted them to.

There. Ultimate power and the fun possibilities of using them. Y`all can have your cash and men and women and such..Ill take the power to make it all happen with an eyeblink, and then go enjoy myself.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

1. I wanna have all the mangas ever produced in the world, translated :d
2. I wish that all my friends have happy life :d
3. I wish to have 1000 more wishes at my disposal XD

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by tareren1. I wanna have all the mangas ever produced in the world, translated :d
2. I wish that all my friends have happy life :d
3. I wish to have 1000 more wishes at my disposal XD

the thing whit 1000 more wishes is very lame....then your a greedy like thing(or not)but is lame....whit the friends is ok and the manga is like rofl...so you also whant hentai manga's eh?

It is time for you to drown

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

1- I'd like her to be the happiest girl on the world, and be there to see it closely :)
2- I'd like to have the power to make people remember the good things, like God, and forget the bad things, like war.
3- I'd like to have the greatest heart to be able to give lots of love to anyone. Not for me, but for them.
Can I do this by myself? I think I do, and I will...

Signature
Fun.

1. Alphonse Elric, Kurama, or Shikamaru as my boyfriend
2. Some more money
3. More wishes!

Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

1. the power of fire
2. the power of metal
3. the power to change anything

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

1.to be with my bf
2.to be rich
3......i dont know

Signature

1. wisdom/intelligence..but not so much that i'd be a social outcast ^_^ (anybody see the simpsons ep that relates to this?)
2. speak and understand japanese/chinese/spanish fluently
3. to have a self cleaning indoor pool

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

ooOo lala.. no forum is ever complete without a "what would u wish if u had .. wishes" huh?? i love these.. *aHeM*

1. a stress-free, happy n healthy life for my family, n my dear friends
2. my family ta be very well off legally <--- wahahahaha! saw wat the other ppl wrote xp
3. for my wishes to have no bad/negative consequences.. =]

i think thatd be all

Signature

-money
-sex
-life

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.