Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Polls: Kyo vs Kenshin ( pics included..^_^ ) - Minitokyo

Polls: Kyo vs Kenshin ( pics included..^_^ )

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

I have been rewatching Samurai Deeper Kyo and Samurai X anime recently...I find that both Kyo ( from samurai deeper Kyo ) and Kenshin ( from samurai X ) are very skilled swordsman ( trust me, they kill man by hundreds or maybe thousands ... )

if they compete with each other, who will probably become the victor?

http://www.ponpokopon.net/kyosdk.jpg vs http://homepages.tig.com.au/~joanna/kenshin.jpg

who reign supreme?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i think Kenshin would ^_^x

Claude

15th Division Taichou

considering kenshin is a normal human and kyo is som demon maniac, i figure kyo might very well win out of sheer ferocity ...then again kenshin's no slouch either so i guess my vote would b tat it'd b a draw

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

spikespiegel

spikespiegel

anime cowboy

I don't know much about samurai deeper. But i rekon it'd come down to whoever's ideals are stronger out of the two.If ur talkin manslayer kenshin he wouldn't have as much of a chance as good kenshin. I think i'll vote draw since i haven't seen samurai deeper though :) .

if it's between emptiness and grief,
give me emptiness.
-

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Surely you jest. They'd fight for a volume of manga, then Kyo would reveal that he already killed Kenshin on page 2. At which point Kenshin falls into little pieces on the ground.

draw... and thats because kyo is some demon sunofaba, and kenshin avoids killng

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, I voted for Himura Kenshin because of his style... Kyo, well, he's good but not good enough.

And your the friend of jakulito here, eh!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Kenshin because as far as realism goes his much more consistent. And as for technique, beware Hitokiri Batousai's Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki.

But Voltes V will just stomp them with his sword.

Signature

proj

proj

piracy~Digita

depends...i'm not much of a betting person, but if i had to choose then i'll say this ~ against Himura, Kyo's chances are good, but if Himura is provoked back to full Manslayer? Oo`

with that said, i'll side with Kenshin.. :)

Himura Kenshin totally rocks! Well, that's because I'm a Rurouni Kenshin fan too haha.

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

Quote by SaschaCdraw... and thats because kyo is some demon sunofaba, and kenshin avoids killng

....i totally agree with that....

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Kyo would instantly win, he is alot faster then Kenshin is, also his sword has a much longer reach which is very important in close combat.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by missy1066

Quote by SaschaCdraw... and thats because kyo is some demon sunofaba, and kenshin avoids killng

....i totally agree with that....

me too

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

i like kenshin and kyo, can't pick

I like them both :D Kyo and Kenshin are cool!!!! Though i prefer Kenshin in OAV series ^___________^

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I think it would be kenshin

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hehehe... Kenshin... cuz he's Kenshin... capable of doing anything and everything XD XP XO

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

kenshin would woop kyo

sh1nj1tsu

Old Soul

Kenshin is a more intelligent swordsman, whereas Kyo/Kyoshiro relies mostly on his strength and the ability of his weapon.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Kenshin all the way ^^ he is awesome!

Signature

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

I would say that the anime series Kenshin would kill Kyo, but I would give Kyo the edge when it comes to Reminiscence Kenshin (even though Reminiscence Kenshin is so much better).

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i see a lot of Kenshin's fans in here......

anyway i stil pick kensi as i just love his move...unlike Kyo's move ( or does he has any? )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: NO PASA NADA NO PASA nada. :D

Dxy: kenshin ITS better

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Quote by satan123i see a lot of Kenshin's fans in here......

anyway i stil pick kensi as i just love his move...unlike Kyo's move ( or does he has any? )

It's shounen fighting going on almost 30 volumes. I'd be shocked if Kyo didn't have any special attacks.

Anyway...yeah, lots of Kenshin fans. I'm getting the feeling that Kenshin is kinda overrated on these boards. I have to wonder how many people know who Kyo is and what he can do.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.