Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Polls: Kyo vs Kenshin ( pics included..^_^ ) - Minitokyo

Polls: Kyo vs Kenshin ( pics included..^_^ )

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

I've never actually seen Samurai Deeper Kyo, but I hear that it is pretty cool, but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort of spending my money on it. I would like some input, if anyone would care to give it. ^^;;

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

Hard to pick .Lol!!! I like them both.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... if it were kenshin and he wasn't battousai i think kyo would win. even if he was battousai i still think that kyo would win because he's got the longer sword, and even though they've both got their "special moves", the amakakeru ryu no hirameki doesn't exist when kenshin is battousai.

Signature Image

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

I did not like the Samurai Deeper Kyo series... though I've heard that the manga is quite good. ^-^; Anyway, I vote for Kenshin since he'll probably outsmart Kyo or execute a very well thought out plan in order to win. XD

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

Kenshin!! cos i've been watching the anime and read the comics...
i do read Kyo...but i dont understand the story~~

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

well i think if kyo cant beat kenshin...maybe kaoru will...^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

kyo, he's a demon XD

Signature

Kenshin of course, Hiten Mitsurigi style is unbeatable

Signature

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

I vote for Kyo...for the only reason that I think he's unbeatable and all he want is being the stronger..so he won't loose by any way....and plus , I never seen Kenshin XD haha then maybe I'm wrong!

Signature

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

Kenshin , kyo is a demon but bit limited with his move

Don't get me wrong, Kenshin is awesome. He fights long epic battles against very powerful foes, and does his best to keep both of them alive. Now let's look at Kyo. For the most part, he kills his all of his opponents in one attack. mumyoujippun RYU satsujin KEN! Although neither of them would fight because of the lack of realism in one of the characters battles, Kyo would win hands down. ... Yep...

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I don't know about samurai deeper kyo, but kenshin has my vote! Go, Kenshin!!!

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i guess i will have to find some pictures of Kyo and Kenshin...as some of you may haven't seen them....^_^

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

they're both nice :) love the storylines, i love those sword fighting animes ;)

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Can't really compare them both - coz it's a total different type of strong though both are samurais... Kyo is more on the supernatural type whereas Kenshin is potrayed as a normal human being... They are both great. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

Quote by Evolution-Kyo would instantly win, he is alot faster then Kenshin is, also his sword has a much longer reach which is very important in close combat.

i think kenshin would win because he has hiryusen,(he shoots the sword out of the sheath) and kenshins a human kyo isnt

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

as a character.... kyo and kenshin are both cool... but i think jyo looks better.....

kenshin are more interesting moves..... kyo only realli has one....

but as an anime series... i like samurai deeper kyo better..... kenshin had the crappiest ending ever....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

got the pictures...you can use them as reference...for tose who haven't seen any of them before......^_^

No doubt about it, Kenshin would win hands down.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

one is a cool guy the other is a mad man...their personality is completely different....

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

kenshi kenshin kenshin!!!!!!!! ^__^x kenshin ALL THE way!!!!! Sorry caps lock was on!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i wonder where are the fans of kyo??? ~_~

hey hey~!!!

im a fan of kyo~!!!

what are you on about ~!?!?!?

i think both are equal , because they both are extremly skilled swordmans

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.