Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Character You Will Pick? - Minitokyo

What Character You Will Pick?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

If there's one permission to make a character from anime/manga alive in real world, what will you choose? And what the reason?

i'll choose Saionji Kanata from Ufo Baby, because i like him very much and i wanna being friends with him.

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I think you should move this to anime&manga section, click on the edit at the top of the thread...

I'll pick XD Cloud from ffvii gosh he's so cool ^^ and I'll make him my lover ^^

Signature

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Ehhh...just one? Difficult choice....*thinking*....for the one I like most...
He's gotta be Yoru from Sukishou, he's my current obsession now, the one I wanna marry... XP

I pick Optimus Prime.
I want him to be my best friend.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Lucy from elfen lied.....she's cute and can be made my killing machine...wuahahahaha >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Syaoran from Tsubasa, Yuu from Marmalade Boy, or Yuki/Kyo from fb...i like all of them, so I can't choose! :)

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Chidori Kaname. The end.

..no, wait. Whatever character there is, as long as it is able to grant me supreme power. Bwaha. That's my final decision.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Quote by ZetsumeiChidori Kaname. The end.

no way it's my official answer...^^

a Dears would be good, I am lazy so it would be the perfect match...^o^

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

oh dear... so difficult to pick just one! well, my current obsession right now is yukimura from samurai deeper kyo... lol! tho having kyo (fruits basket) as a lover would be pretty sweet... ;)

Signature Image

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

fuji from prince of tennis. cuz he's so pretty. and he can teach me how to play tennis better. ;)

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Lucy from elfen lied coz she is very cute and she will kill all ppl for me >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I say sasuke I make him be my best freind I'll make him know the true meaning of frienship so that he would stop having a heart of ice XO

Signature

I pick kos-mos from xenosaga so she can be my bodyguard.

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

Shinta...err Kenshin I guess is how everyone knows him from Samurai X. It would just be amazing to sit down and talk with someone like that and learn all I could.

Signature

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Definitely Syaoran from ccs/trc XD XD XD And Ryoma from Prince of Tennis is not bad either ^_~

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I will pick Brolly from dragonballz... he will be my most destructive tool... :) :D :)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

tough decision hm... i would have to go with daisuke from d.n.angel because he is so cute and sweet and my video game character would have to be fayt from star ocean till the end of time because he is also cute

I pick Shenlon or Poruga from DBZ so they can grant my wishes... that way I can bring other ppl to life..... haha.... I can't lose in this situation!!!

for me, i dont think its that hard to firgure out. lol athrun zala or lacus. lol i could go shopping with lacus and have fun with athrun. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

Alita from Battle Angel Alita or Mireille from Noir

Signature

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

it would have to be misuzu from air! there's just something about her that makes you feel happy! she's so bubbley!

I will pick Athrun Zala from GS Destiny to be my a day-boyfriend ^^
gomen nasai, Cagalli-san...but it's just a day !

Umm...but I love Squall too...

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Lacus Clyne.

Pride comes before the fall

Besa

Abyss

I'd pick either Auel or Kimimaro

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.