Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Character You Will Pick? - Minitokyo

What Character You Will Pick?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Hmmm, that is kinda tricky. There are so many different people I like. Well I guess I will stick with my usual. Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi. Kind, sensitive, sweet, and gorgeous. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Does it have to be one? Well, i want Ed or Souji! They can protect me! XD

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

I wan Tezuka Kunimitsu from Prince Of Tennis.. I wan him to be my boyfriend... He is so kaku-i and I wan to watch him playing tennis. "Tezuka Zone"

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

I'd either want someone from DBZ who could teach me to fly (Gohan was pretty patient with Videl)

If that couldn't happend I'd want to be able to speak with Treize Khushrenada (or maybe Lacus Lcyne, or Kira Yamato...or....)

See where I'm going with this? ^_^ I just love the politics and moral discussions of both Gundam Wing and Seed/Destiny. It would be interesting just to sit and discuss these things with them

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Hummm... its tough to jus choose 1.... d first one cross my mind is Tsuzuku Ryudou (Soryuden) i jus attracted to his looks so i would like to find out more abt him. But then i think my choice will be Akira Ijyuin or Nokoru Imonoyama (one is a great chef n one is super rich fu fu fu) But again I also want either Clow Reed or Yuuko-san cos they have great powers!!! Or may be Shinichi (Conan) or Heiji i really wan to learn alot from them (Please b my teacher!!!) Oh ya how abt Larva (Vampire Miyu) or Kenshin they can b my bodyguard!If i can choose other thing i wan someone to invent d real angelic layer i wish i could play it too. Sob sob sob at d end i still cant decide who....sigh*

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i would pick heine from gundam seed destiny.. because i like his cheeful character.. being with him will be so much fun.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

Dark from DNAngel or Nobu from the Nana's manga. They are so cute ^^

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

meitantei conan!!!XD
gotta love him...and ai haibara! i wonder wut it feels like to be her friend......
ooo! and riku harada! i wanna bring her! shes so nice! me wanna be her best fwend!=]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

id have to pick utena from revolutionary girl utena cause she all around rox

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Quote by cygnusEhhh...just one? Difficult choice....*thinking*....for the one I like most...
He's gotta be Yoru from Sukishou, he's my current obsession now, the one I wanna marry... XP

Looks like someone hit the nail on the head for me... ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

id either wanna meet kenshin from samurai x and have him as my best friend or preferably yuna miyama from maburaho cuz shes beautiful and id give anything for her to be real and i mean anything :)

Echizen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Uzumaki Naruto. I think its fun to get a ninja to be a friend..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I would have to go with Nico Robin or Belldandy. Logic tells me Belldandy, but Robin is so cool and hot... Oh well I'll worry about it when the time comes

Signature

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Rei Ayanami from Evangelion. Yes, that would be a good choice :)

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Dark (DNAngel)
Athrun (GSEED/DEstiny)
Sasuke (NAruto)

One of them, can't decide yet... Are you sure it has to be only one!?!?

Radeonator

not here, not now.

not too hard to think, I wish Onizuka eikichi was my teacher, so I dont feel boring at school anymore. :nya:

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

hm....lets see.......gee thats hard! I would probably say Lucy from Elfen Lied though cause...I dunno.....I just think shes really awesome with her arms and stuff. When my sister showed me the anime I was like 'omg!' and fell in love. I would like to bring Chi to life too. Cause I think chi is jsut adorable and I love her too.

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

Man it would be Kira Yamato or then Kiba then theres kenshin then othere people I'll just stick with kira Yamato.

Signature

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

XD So many choices...possibly either Itachi from Naruto, mostly because he's Itachi, or perhaps Kakashi because I really want to make him wear a pink & lime green dress. And blue lipstick. With a yellow feathered boa. Then sell the pics on eBay. ^_^

Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi, God i like her. I have always wanted a kind girlfriend ^^

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

chii from chobits cuzshes so cute and mysterious....and i wanna FxCK her:)

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by Chobitsluvachii from chobits cuz i wanna FxCK her :)

thats kinda wrong......

anyways I'd choose Jo for Burst Angel/Bakuretsu Tenshi..... She is sooo hot!

Signature Image

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

oh i know its wrong but im like that im perverted so yea.....:)

oh yea its not wrong its just my choices.. not yours and you have no right to judge what i do cuz i have no idea who you are....

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.