Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if someone broke into your house? - Minitokyo

What would you do if someone broke into your house?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I would hide in my closet with a broom. When he comes close enough I would jump out and yell my battle cry while beating him with the broom. Then I would tie him to a chair and play toxic by britney spears over and over again in max volum while dancing to it freaksihly. After that I would move him to a rolling chair and make him deweed my garden. Then i'd make him put the weeds back. Finally I woulld sacrafice him to my best friend! XD What would you do?

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

call the police... DUH

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Thats no fun XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

id bust out my fighitng moves that ive taught to jet li, jackie chan, and bruce lee...all my former students xD

unless he has a gun, i'd also probably go crazy, mostly in an attempt to scare him off :)

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Whip out a desert eagle and unload all seven bullets into their face. =D

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

I'd hit him in the head and tie him to a chair. Then I'd play very loud and evil music while I poke him a lot with something sharp and when he has little blood left I'd feed him to Osi *hides from Osi*

Happened to me once when I was five. Babysitter just run out the door with me and we called the police. 30 mins later problem solved. Turns out the robber was acutally drunk and depressed cause his wife left him.

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

pull out my knives and my gun and get ready to kill said invader, no questions asked

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I would either whip out my kung fu or my shotgun and unload on them!!!!!!!!!!1

raging_otter

Not In

get a metal bat, an insecticide spray, and a lighter, then get ready for action :)

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I'll hide, then punch him, while he's unconscious tie him and then lot of punchs and kicks, call my friends for more punchs and kicks, then call the police.

Earn money reading e-mails here

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

I would bust out my ninja skills, of course. A little ninja~ing solves everything.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

probaly take my airsoft gun and pretend its a real smg cuz its got no orange flash hider :P

Signature

Quote: I would either whip out my kung fu or my shotgun and unload on them!!!!!!!!!!1

i'd whip out my kung fu shot gun and kick him square in the nuts! >_<

really for me, it would between them and the end of the rifle. they decide

Always present, but never there.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

i would scare the hell outta him

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmm

1. I go into Devil Trigger Mode and beat the holy crap outta him
2. I use my Moves which were used for all Tekken, Street Fighter and Soul Calibur games, yes they motion captured me while doing the moves and the poses
3. I act like i'm sleep walking and walk right to him he'll think "oh what the hell" and pokes me...and that's where i scream mah battle cry and beat more than just the holy crap out of him
4. I get into my Orbital Frame Anubis and destroy the whole world just to get rid of that idiot...

four options....not bad ey XD

it depends. If he has a gun, I'd hide and try to call the cops when the chance arrives. If he's unarmed, I'll pick something up and beat him to a pulp.

Quote: get a metal bat, an insecticide spray, and a lighter, then get ready for action :)

Sounds like a plan. XD 'specially the spray. :) I'll have to remember that one...
I'd probably grab a couple of paring knives and hide around a corner or something. :);; Though I can throw naught worth jack. :P Oh well. Maybe I'll manage an ear or something.

if he got a gun, well, hide and stab him, killign him or making him fall unconsious, i dont care, its about your life for now, but if he got anythign else, knife, golf cub or baseball bat, lol, i made iron claw that look like scissor suwwayah of diablo 2, i was supposed to use them for roleplay, they are in a closet and very very solid, they can handle my weight, so hes better get ready ill show him a real double claw asn!

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

I'd rob them. XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

lol for curious i toke a picture of my claw with my cam,

http://www.angelfire.com/clone/fredfury16/ironclaw.jpg

yeah, come ill pierce you bastard!! XD

hmm, id just hit him with a bat and sell his organs on the black market......

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Wheres my hellhounds???! Die!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.