Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your Favorite out of the legendary three Sannins? - Minitokyo

Who's your Favorite out of the legendary three Sannins?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

ok theres three legendary sannins (i think) whos your fav?
its either the
-perverted Jiraiya
-the fifth hokage Tsunade
-the evil Orochimaru

TSUNADE RULES!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jiraiya is awesome (even though he is a pervert hermit) he can do rasengan

Jiraiya is the frog guy right? He is the one who did something to one of the seals on Naruto so he could balance his chakra. But I like him... If I have the right person that is.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Jiraiya rocks my socks and he makes me laugh ^^ . Love his frog too XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Ero-sennin by far.
Of the funniest characters I've seen XD

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

My fav sannin is Jiraiya...
But i will vote for orochimaru if he wasn't evil!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My fav is Tsunade, she is so strong, and very cute

Signature

Acctually i like both Jiraiya and Tsunade-sama, but i prefer like jiraiya cause he is pervert just like me :D :D
And also cause he had great jutsu which is Rasengan

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

JIRAIYA!!!

come on, he is the author of ero novel, come come paradise

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Jiraiya the perver XD

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Tsunade-sama is my favourite out of the three sannins. :D

Signature

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

i like Jiraiya-sama.he's really funny when he is drunk XD and he is really perverted

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I see Jiraiya rules for the time being. Well, I won't be original as also choose him. I had a hard decision between him and Tsunade (she's so sexy...) but over all Jiraiya is just so comical, that I had to pick him (the time he met naruto... it was prieceless :D ).
i really don't like Orochimaru.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

jiraiya samaaaaaa!! lol ^_^ yup yuppers i like him the best.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

oooo i love all three but my major fav is Jiraiya!!!!
yep hes really awesome!!!!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Hah, i'm the only one that chose Orochimaru. Sure, he's evil, but he's undoubtably the most powerful of the three (even without the use of his arms, he held the other two to a stalemate).

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Tsunade, that lady can break anything with her strength, are you kidding me, that is some strength there. Plus I think she is the funniest personality out of the three. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Tsunade all the way man. The old lady looking like she's 20. Big-breasted, frikin strong, got hokage...what else is there? Jiraiya is too old, orochimaru is just plain freaky. Although a slug IS kinda weird...still. Tsunade.

Oh, it was hard to deicide between Jiraiya and Tsunade but I will have to go with Jiraiya because he's so funny and serious when he needs to! His perverted adventures are really hilarious!

Signature Image

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

neither hahahahaaaa.. no bah i would have to say tsunade. Come on she has mastered one of the hardest things to master "eternal youth" lol i need to get beauty tps from her.lol

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Palin88

Palin88

Complete Noob

So far we haven't gotten to see Jiraiya do anything really impressive (except for Rasengan) so I'm going to have to go with Tsunade for now, just because that whole regeneration tecnique was the awesome (and her freakish strength is a constant source of amusement.)

"I wanted to throw in some irony by using a feminist word to explain that I like boobies."

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... Jiraiya i guess... or Tsunade... tough to choose between these two... but oh well, a clown is always funny, so go for ero-senning ^^

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i have to go with Jiraiya
the funniest of the 3 ^_^

i chose orochimaro, he is cool, the way he speaks n the way he looks. yes he is evil, but he had a better attitude.

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.