Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket

Tagged under Fruits Basket

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

i really like Hatsuharu so i had to vote for a differnet character!!! :D

+++Hatsuharu+++

dragonsnake26

Dragon

I love Kyou! He's cute and stubborn lol. I also like Hatsuharu. Both so good... I also like another character but I think if I said it, it would become a spoiler O_o

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

Kyo and Shigure are my favourite. I like Kyo because of his temper and Shigure because he's a pervert.

My favorite is Yuki, I love how he's developped later in the manga, and I really like the girl who he's going to end with ^^
i won't tell who is it, but she's so cute XD

am i the only one around here that likes momiji?? he's so sweet and cute in front of others but he have such a sad past. i like tohru too, and hatori...and shigure( he's so funny) and everyone else actually. :D

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

My fav is kyo i like him a lot his so cool and i love his badass attitude his funny too in a way ;)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

gtrw4

gtrw4

Traveling through space and time

I say my fav character is Yuki cuz he is so cool. Second goes to Tohru, and in third is Kyo.

Signature

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Yuki, definitely Yuki! I don't care if he turns into a rat, I prefer smart men who are also polite and just needy enough to be cute! (*~.^*) Ohohoho!

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

haha...I love Kyo! Adorable, when he's in his cat form! And so charming later in the manga though, I like the way he's always so angry and paranoid...... and when he tries to apologise to Tohru, it's so kwuute! XD XD
Gotta love Kyo.....no one can resist him.... XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Shigure is so much the funny especially when Aya is around

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

Akito for me! hehehehehhehehehehe

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I went with Kyo, though that is a really tough question. I don't dislike any of them. Each character has some great qualities that make them each very different. ^^
Though in the end I went with Kyo. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

I will have to say kyo!!! :) HE is so cute and handsome..I like the others too also..but the most is Kyo...anyway in anime i always pick the short-tempered one..haha..

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I think Kyo is one of the most popular characters, though in my like... and I should have mentioned it. My other favorite character, for totally different reasons, is Akito. And he ranks up just as high. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Besa

Abyss

Yuki and Ayame xD

Signature Image

Holt

Holt

pffft

Shigure is by far the funniest but even more funny when paired with Ayame. XD

Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I can't pick I like all of them! ^_^ maybe i'll think about for a while......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I have two favorite characters. Tohru's two friends! I forgot their names, but they are great!

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

Hatori first, then Shigure and Ayame. And when this 3 get together, that's too funny.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

My favourite charactersa are Shigure, Tohru, Hatori, umm forgot her name! ahh it's the tiger girl ^_^;;, and Ayame hahaha don't ask. He's too funny XD

Signature

Yeah I would have to say that my favs are the Mabudachi trio(Shigure, Hatori and Ayame). They are very entertaining and amusing. Never dull when they are all around.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

Ahh I know her name now ^_^;; The "tiger girl" is Kisa! Thanks for the correction, Kyofan. She's soooo adorable!!

Signature

Besa

Abyss

Quote by ohmygoshainuyashaI have two favorite characters. Tohru's two friends! I forgot their names, but they are great!

lol,I love their attitude x_x

Signature Image

Kyo!!!He's so cool...

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.