Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lonely...in life - Minitokyo

Lonely...in life

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

have anybody of you have made good friends with a boy or girl and then just find out that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? well i think that's how i feel...like im lonely and never have a girlfriend...and that i am just a riend to people and nothing more...i guess that's what i'll just be the rest of my life, just be a nice lovable friend but then never have a girlfriend or anybody to love on...*crys*

Cadi

Cadi

True

Yea that happened once it was really bad...

Quote by crossfusionhave anybody of you have made good friends with a boy or girl and then
just find out that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? well i think
that's how i feel...like im lonely and never have a girlfriend...

aww... don't worry about it... I'm sure you will find someone... You might even find someone here!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by Cadiaww... don't worry about it... I'm sure you will find someone... You might even find someone here!

Yeah I agree with Cadi....

BTW can you guys guess who that might be?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by crossfusionhave anybody of you have made good friends with a boy or girl and then
just find out that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? well i think
that's how i feel...like im lonely and never have a girlfriend...

Yes, plenty of times - but I am never interested in anyone - ever, and I am not joking, so I could care less. **Shrugs** I'm just very happy to see that they do find a boyfriend or girlfriend he or she likes. To me, that's how life is, all the time - and and I would enjoy celebrating with them on such a tremendous declaration, of course. It's always nice to see them happy together.

For me and my role - I'll always be a friend of a friend - I never think of them as some sort of lover and all that - that's not my style. They are my friend, and I'd never get upset over something as simple as that. Just have a good time with them - that's all.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

..that happened once to me too *pats crossfusion on the back consolingly*....you'll meet the right girl for you eventually...

yes i have i deal with it everyday and it bugs me that its not me with that guy and i have never had a boyfriend and im 17 and i feel so left out and sometimes i think i should compete and steal him away from the girl but there was this one time i got in between a girlfriend and boyfriend and i wasnt even trying and the girl got in my face and i dont like that because whenever someone does that i start crying i dont know why i guess its because im sensitive so i think competing isnt for me but maybe if i just be nice and stuff maybe he will like me better even though it hasnt worked yet but maybe someday hopefully im so desperate

Quote by crossfusionhave anybody of you have made good friends with a boy or girl and then just find out that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? well i think that's how i feel...like im lonely and never have a girlfriend...

yea i had that a lot and i also was happy for them too
i was pretty much giving them advice on how girls feel and other stuff.
but when i met my boyfriend, he already had a girlfriend, but they had problems with her parents (they dident like him becouse he is blind) and my best friend and i were a sholder for him to cry on.....
but after so many months (like about 8 months later) he became my boyfriend....
so you will never know and i think its best to become best friends and keep it for a reason....if we both break up, i will still be his best friend and a sholder to cry on....

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
Yeah I agree with Cadi....

BTW can you guys guess who that might be?

hmm... I wonder

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by Cadihmm... I wonder

Yeah.........

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I am lonely in life as well. I look for the best, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Nope, has never happened to me... Anyone I had a "crush" on wasn't taken, and it hasn't been many lets put it that way. I don't go for guys who look immensely handsome or anything, I mean, it's nice to have looks, but I'm attracted to personality, without that, forget it.. Why it hasn't been many is quite obvious, there's just too many nice looking people who have a horrible personality.

But I'm sure it's really hard for you people who've experienced such, something you can't have. Best of luck though, you never know what the future might bring.

well... it usually happens, but, I gained a new friend any way, besides, they're not going to be together forever, right? ^_~

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

yes that happened to me one time it was really sad because i thought that person was the one for me but when I found he had a girlfriend everything change and we didn't had the same friendship or relation as we had before well I felt that I couldn't talked with him the same way as before, don't worry I'm sure the rign person will come in to your life soon.

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Yeah, sometimes. Most of the time it is loniness in the way of romance. But I don't really let it bother me most the time. It is nothing that can kill me so I am not worried.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Well, in the past, Ive have never really had that happen. No, Im really not conceited. I just was open to people, if I was interested I told them and asked them (out) myself. Just seemed so stupid to play little head games. Although if I wasnt interested and I knew that they had an interest and didnt show it, then I wouldnt do anything about it. What was the point? Duel standards arent my cup-o-tea! *chuckles*

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

lol @ Alisha

Don't worry about it...you are only 14 and you have alot of your life left to live. I know there are ppl who are in your exact same situation and who are much older than you.

You will find someone eventually, I mean from a statistical standpoint you are more likely to find someone than not so just give it some time...

Signature

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

get over it...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

Yeah, I say like Jinpun. You are only 14, at that time I did not even care about getting girlfriends when I was in that age. And later on they just came out of the dark.

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

I've been sort of regected lots of times when I was little.. but now.. in the age of 16 boys are diffrent :) I have a bf and all it's cool and he is nice and we care for each other..Just wait.. Happy things happens to you when you least expect ;)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

well no... they didn't have a girlfriend, but I found out that they were a player instead XD XP XO (not the hard way thankfully)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

hey thanks everybody for the support! especcially Valary and Alisha! yall are so great! well thanx!

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

It happens to me all the time. I just try to hope maybe one day I will be able to find that one right girl though.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Sometimes is good you stay alone.... I like stay alone because my happines is free, it doesnt depends anyone. When you is alone you can feel the breeze and air.... and...
All Souls are alone and freedon too.... remember it.

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Quote by crossfusionhave anybody of you have made good friends with a boy or girl and then just find out that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend? well i think that's how i feel...like im lonely and never have a girlfriend...and that i am just a riend to people and nothing more...i guess that's what i'll just be the rest of my life, just be a nice lovable friend but then never have a girlfriend or anybody to love on...*crys*

I agree with you. That had happened to me two years ago with a girl that I liked.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.