Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if someone broke into your house? - Minitokyo

What would you do if someone broke into your house?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

ctrl

JocyWineStar

hide 1st togather with a weapon, and then attack him with surprize, and then continue on attack untill that guy didn't move or can't move anymore. (but not dead yet).

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

Well, I'd call 911, but if he was right there and I couldn't get to the phone, or didn't want to have him hear me, yes, I'd whip out the ol' .38 Special and give him a verbal warning. If the burglar was an idiot, yes, I would shoot him (or her) because I feel I am worth protecting.
My Mom, on the other hand, wouldn't give a verbal warning. She'd just shoot, and she's a sharp-shooter. Scary, huh? ;)

niXan

l337

Grab my baseball bat and hit him in the head, stripsearch for weapons and then tie to a chair...police? What police? I go bury him now.

w0rd

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I would first stun him with a heavy hammer and tie him up. Then I would drag him to the cellar. Next, I would tell the victory to my father. And he would kill him and secretly bury in some distant forest!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i'd take out my katana and jus start slashing their a$$e$!

like a chainsaw, and get ur a$$ raw XD

giving it all away...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.