Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wich game you liked the most it's final boss' music - Minitokyo

Wich game you liked the most it's final boss' music

page 1 of 1 9 total items

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I write this new one because it only passed this question trough my mind.
The game I personally liked the most it's boss theme was Turok 2, because is fast, agil and proyects the essence of the magnificent final evil, and got like some hideen choirs on it.
OK, see ya and please, reply.
WAZAP

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

The game I like most it's final boss was in final fantasy, because they're so strong that even if your attack is on 9999 yet they can't easily defeated.

xenosaga i like all xenosaga music especially the ending theme and last boss fight

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

i have to said...Breath of fire 4...both final bosses...the name of the songs are A Raging Emperor's Banquet & Dragon's Blood...all i can remember by the moment!

ff7 have the best boss theme... i never get tired listening to it and it really make the battle more exciting

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Final Fantasy has really nice boss themes...even multiple songs...so i'd go for Final Fantasy. If i had to specify one it's prolly The Legendary Beast from ffviii.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Mephistopheles, the last boss of neverwinter night: hordes of underdark......the music made you felt that " it is either you or me survive " thing....i love the music....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmm....all the FF games have amazing tunes :) so i'll have to say that their final boss themes are cool :D

i would have to say 'One Winged Angel' from final fantasy 7, during the fight against Safer Sephiroth. totally rules. suits the scene very well.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.