Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's with people? - Minitokyo

What's with people?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I mean what is with people? You walk to school with nothing but your bookbag you walk past a couple of people and they start like touching you! I mean what the hell is with these people! I mean i ask the question to myself ''Do they want to even start something?'' Well since i try to stay cool and calm at the same time i try to like kinda like give them the look ''Don't mess with me" but they still don't get the picture.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

There's only two types of people who I can refer to, who are like that.

One of them are really terrible bullies. I was obviously never in that kind of situation, but I see a few of my friends and totally complete strangers get pushed into the lockers and all that. It's really funny why they would allow such physical violence in that school. That's why I was glad to have left high school really early and graduated - it is one of the worst schools anyone should ever go to, believe me. Even the cafeteria had its own fights at times. The good thing is that its all over and done with. No need to mention about it any longer. The immaturity that just keeps brimming around, with constant rises of peer pressure. It's funny how these kinds of people actually do exist around these schools, and why not many are doing something about it.

Second of all - and no direct attack or offense to anyone in particular, but perverts. People who stalk you and try to take advantage of you - the jerks and the sorts, when you just want to tell them to leave you alone and stay out of your life, even though they keep coming back to bug you even more - simply because they like it. Normally the best thing is just to ignore them, but it never hurts to tell an adult about it.

That will set them up straight for sure. And that's about everything.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Hhmm. yeah, as Celessa said get an authoritive person to help you would probably be the best thing. Or ignore them and act like you don't care. I had a person flip me off once and I said "Oh, am I supposed to cry now, or what?" Sarcasticly. And then it bothered him more than it did me cause I really didn't care.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by Arc213Hhmm. yeah, as Celessa said get an authoritive person to help you would probably be the best thing. Or ignore them and act like you don't care. I had a person flip me off once and I said "Oh, am I supposed to cry now, or what?" Sarcasticly. And then it bothered him more than it did me cause I really didn't care.

Or, they are just pervertid!!.............I've got nothing else to say.....

Signature Image

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Celessa wow! Great answear! I think the same.. and I've also seen some stupid bullies in school, but I dont have problems with them.. :)
crossfusion hey :) I know it's sometimes hard and that you might feel bad about it.. but you must tell an adult if you dont wanna fight these people, because for me they are bullies, not perverts.. beseides perverts aren't so free to touch you.. they mostly hide and try not to show their needs and stuff 0_o That's what I think.. ;)

If a bully started touchin on me i would of jumped him my self although im small lol :D :) ;)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Arggg... never went through that before... but I hated it... one day I was free during school and I left my friend's bday present at home... I went back home to get it... and on the way home there was some guy who was making kissing noises at me and saying all this stuff... it was only when he was out of my sight that I realised he was talking to me -.-' Idiots. Don't worry about them... bully (heh... I've had plenty of that junk as well) or pervert, just ignore them. The biggest lesson I learnt is to keep calm and ignore. Also, taking revenge on someone and wastng big efforts being angry, upset or trying to get back at them is something you should never do... I did so and it was almost the biggest mistake of my life... just keep calm... whatever you do, these people are definitely not worth your effort ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.