Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Dumbest Main Character in an Anime...... - Minitokyo

The Dumbest Main Character in an Anime......

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

yeah that's right...i've found the dumbest main character....and he is Seiya ~tada~ from saint seiya......
here's the reason....
1. stupid enough not to evade or dodgefrom enemies' attack ( that's why he always getting beaten up into a pulp )
2. always cried the sentence " We must protect Goddess Athena...justice will win..bla bla bla "...thinking as if this " magic spell "will help him win the battle ( and it does help )
3. only have one skill....Pegasus Meteor Strike....yay....dumb move...i cant believe he uses it every time...( and the enemy are also darn stupid to get hit by this lousy moves )
4. never think before he acts something...needless to say...brainless

bottomline...try to be like Kenshin in Samurai X...who have several skill and combined them into a powerful combo....and when battles a stronger enemy..he thinks ways to defeat them...that's why he kept winning all the battles...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Sometimes, Domon Kasshu from G Gundam gives himself up to other people.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

hehe i remember that show he had a couple of other moves but u would think the enemy would remember the moves and make a plan on how to dodge them.

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

It's Goku from Dragonball. He's married but he acts and well, looks like a kid in most part of GT. He's a total idiot. He only thinks of fighting. He has a granddaughter that makes bullies him and an overbearing wife that turned his prodige' son into a nerd.

He has all the power that can destroy worlds but all those headbashes he has taken from the years might have jammed his brain and limited its funtion... Stupid Goku.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by jakulitoIt's Goku from Dragonball. He's married but he acts and well, looks like a kid in most part of GT. He's a total idiot. He only thinks of fighting. He has a granddaughter that makes bullies him and an overbearing wife that turned his prodige' son into a nerd.
He has all the power that can destroy worlds but all those headbashes he has taken from the years might have jammed his brain and limited its funtion... Stupid Goku.

agree 100%...y not just take over the world....they still need bother about money...>_<

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by jakulitoIt's Goku from Dragonball. He's married but he acts and well, looks like a kid in most part of GT. He's a total idiot. He only thinks of fighting. He has a granddaughter that makes bullies him and an overbearing wife that turned his prodige' son into a nerd.

I will choose Gohan father in law... <<satan>> (not you satan123)

That idiot weak enaugh to be finish by any one in juz a blow... but some how he did save goku once fighting in the last battle...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by ramchong

I will choose Gohan father in law... &lt;<SATAN>&gt; (not you satan123)
That idiot weak enaugh to be finish by any one in juz a blow... but some how he did save goku once fighting in the last battle...

I guess the people that believe his idocy is are far more dumber because they fall for his stupid lies...

Signature

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Yes I agree it's Goku who is the biggest idiot in anime. I would use my power to kill all the bad guys but nooooo. I let them have a chance to escape and I kill them after. Well for me NO mercy

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

everyone should be more like battousai.

Signature
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

thanks to my good friend sEsShIeLov3R
for the sig

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Well, apparently the onlt thing dumb about Kenshin is his well... he's very insensitive towards Kaoru in practical situations....

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by jakulitoWell, apparently the onlt thing dumb about Kenshin is his well... he's very insensitive towards Kaoru in practical situations....

that explains why he always get beaten up by Kaoru...^_^

i think naruto, keitaro from love hina and misha from pitaten -^^-

Signature Image

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

ooops...forgot Naruto...that kinda dumb ninja.....
that's for reminding...princess Alisha.....^_^

ps: u might wanna check wat happen to the story......>_<

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123ooops...forgot Naruto...that kinda dumb ninja.....
that's for reminding...princess Alisha.....^_^
ps: u might wanna check wat happen to the story......&gt;_&lt;

he's not kinda dumb.. he is totally dumb....

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i do not want to anger all the naruto fans out there.....if not i'll be receiving banana skins, rotten tomatoes a day....>_<

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123i do not want to anger all the naruto fans out there.....if not i'll be receiving banana skins, rotten tomatoes a day....&gt;_&lt;

Don't worry, I got you're back.

Signature

From what I have seen, that Takayuki from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is pretty damn stupid. 3 hot chicks chasing him, along with a busty hospital chick to take care for him, and a pedolicious girl. What a doofus for being indecisive!

SRVHS Anime club! Now showing: Futakoi Alternative, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.
Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

lolz.... Sailor Moon... *laughs head off* She's so stupid that it makes me laugh. Oh, and the main gurl from Fushigi Yuugi. For some reason, they like to make the main character, especially from shoujo anime, really stupid and clueless...maybe it's for the comedy..?? lolz XD

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I think stupidity in lead female characters make them much cuter..... but not for me, I think it's stupid.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by jakulitoI think stupidity in lead female characters make them much cuter..... but not for me, I think it's stupid.

yeah...i just hate dumb characters.... XO

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If all characters are like Dr. Dokkiri. He's a genius!!! Anyone seen it?

Signature

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Goku From Dragon ball

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Found another dumb character..... he is Roan from Ragnarok the anime....
but i would prefer calling him Moron...

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Nanako from Amazing Nurse Nanako, thats an old anime, she is so dumb! And cooked terrible! But was funny to watch her! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.