Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the character most degenerate of the anime? - Minitokyo

Who is the character most degenerate of the anime?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Well, I personally guess that the most degenerate of all the anime is Bachi-gu of Green Green, is incredible the quantity of pervert things that can have in mind this subject, especially when of Chigusa treats.

PS:Sorry if my english is bad ^_^'

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I'd say Haruka from FLCL and Ichigo's father from Bleach

(colorful characters are also very perverted, but they are always different so I didn't include them ;))

ps : I forgot Kaolla from Love Hina...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

there was a thread about the dumbest character, wel I will answer the same I answered for the other thread :
Puni puni poemi!! if you guys don't know her you don't know is a reall degenerated characters!!

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

i think haposai from ranma 1/2! and that oldy from dragon ball, too! dont remember his name...^^

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

yes kaola from love hina

aiya.

Well i'd have to say Kintaro Oe from Golden Boy, not because he's stupid by any means, just horribly horribly perverted.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.