Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever quit on something? - Minitokyo

Ever quit on something?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by yuuzoraI quit playing Ragnarok and Gunbound. I quit guitar and piano lessons. :D

It's okay to quit Ragnarok and Gunbound but to quit playing guitar and piano? That, that's not CooL!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

hellbomb

KaBoom!

hmm... things that i gave up on...
*pulls out a long list of rpg games*

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I quit playing tetris I played so much i had dreams about it

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

All the time, if I don't like it I stop doing it.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i've quitted playing volleyball and basketball even though those ar ethe two top sports in my list

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by KazenoKoeAll the time, if I don't like it I stop doing it.

Same with me...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by lapuki've quitted playing volleyball and basketball even though those ar ethe two top sports in my list

Too bad.. u should at least continue playing basketball so that u can hav exercise..

Exercise is a one of the key for a longer life.. hahhaa

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Only one thing I can remember...I quit playing City of Hero's. The game was dying and the dev's had too much power...like quad 9 in FFX to mouch power. Oh and Call of Duty Finest Hour, controls were too hard to master.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

i quit playing in the school band because i couldnt deal with the work anymore but after i was done i felt really good about the year but its hard to do that all that work again year after year plus im not a real good player and also i cant stand waking up early in the morning and going outside in the cold and the smell of sewage plus my hands get so dried up and i cant wear gloves because its hard to play the clarinet with gloves and it will get as cold as 20 or 30 degrees outside

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by lapuki've quitted playing volleyball and basketball even though those ar ethe two top sports in my list

Too bad.. u should at least continue playing basketball so that u can hav exercise..
Exercise is a one of the key for a longer life.. hahhaa

I agree with you good 'ol blitzkrieg...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Gah ... I feel like I've quit everything worth doing ;_;

And stuck with everything NOT worth doing ~_~

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by devilslyricGah ... I feel like I've quit everything worth doing ;_;

WTH!!! I think you should think well before you quit on something...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by Akaiken

If it were as easy as that, why would I quit? There's more to decisions than just thinking about it, unfortunately. Otherwise we'd all be very prosperous people, no?

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by devilslyric

Quote by Akaiken

If it were as easy as that, why would I quit? There's more to decisions than just thinking about it, unfortunately. Otherwise we'd all be very prosperous people, no?

You have a point on that.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Kind of makes me scared to think of what I'll have quit and not-quit 10 years from now O_O

*shudder*

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by devilslyricKind of makes me scared to think of what I'll have quit and not-quit 10 years from now O_O
*shudder*

Hmm... That's a scry one but if you have faced one for the next ten years... face it like a true man! Uh... woman.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by devilslyricKind of makes me scared to think of what I'll have quit and not-quit 10 years from now O_O
*shudder*

Hmm... That's a scry one but if you have faced one for the next ten years... face it like a true man! Uh... woman.

Haha, I will try ~~ I do admit that I get really discouraged because of bad things that have happened in the past =T

TamaNeko

TamaNeko

Cows_go_MOO

I've quit trying to make friends. Meeting people, being friends and caring about them, only to have to separate from them...it doesn't feel like it's worth the pain anymore... :(

Anything is Possible.
Everything has a Purpose.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by TamaNekoI've quit trying to make friends. Meeting people, being friends and caring about them, only to have to separate from them...it doesn't feel like it's worth the pain anymore... :(

And I quit trusting people...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

well, i really don't know about this one... i was the associate editor of our school paper... i was supposed to be the next editor-in-chief... nearing the end of classes, i gave up being the next editor-in-chief so that i could be a Student Council Officer... instead of being the editor-in-chief, i got the position of news editor... i thought that i had the right reasons and a great motive but something happened... i guess that i did something wrong... i think i gave up something that i really wanted... there's no turning back now...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by uchiha-saoriwell, i really don't know about this one... i was the associate editor of our school paper... i was supposed to be the next editor-in-chief... nearing the end of classes, i gave up being the next editor-in-chief so that i could be a Student Council Officer... instead of being the editor-in-chief, i got the position of news editor... i thought that i had the right reasons and a great motive but something happened... i guess that i did something wrong... i think i gave up something that i really wanted... there's no turning back now...

You can't take back what's lost to you and you're right. It's no turning back.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I have quit writing. I used to write quotes and some sort of poems and now i don't T.T

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by MipsyI have quit writing. I used to write quotes and some sort of poems and now i don't T.T

Wa!!! Why? It's a good thing to wirte quotes and poems. Why?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by uchiha-saoriwell, i really don't know about this one... i was the associate editor of our school paper... i was supposed to be the next editor-in-chief... nearing the end of classes, i gave up being the next editor-in-chief so that i could be a Student Council Officer... instead of being the editor-in-chief, i got the position of news editor... i thought that i had the right reasons and a great motive but something happened... i guess that i did something wrong... i think i gave up something that i really wanted... there's no turning back now...

You can't take back what's lost to you and you're right. It's no turning back.

yeah... i know that... i'll just make the best out of things...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.