Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever quit on something? - Minitokyo

Ever quit on something?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

i quit playing archery...... because the cost to buy new arrow increase ten folds

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by henry85300i quit playing archery...... because the cost to buy new arrow increase ten folds

Expensive thing you do there...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

im currently trying to quit 2 Minute Noodles inc. Mee Goreng + etc.. XP i waz an addict.. =d~~~~~~~ mi friends doubt i'll last.. .. .. . . =[[ BUT! Its been one month/more!!! =DDD Coz its bad for u anyways BUT THEY taste SO good... y?!?!?! o why

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by tzeyinim currently trying to quit 2 Minute Noodles inc. Mee Goreng + etc.. XP i waz an addict.. =d~~~~~~~ mi friends doubt i'll last.. .. .. . . =[[ BUT! Its been one month/more!!! =DDD Coz its bad for u anyways BUT THEY taste SO good... y?!?!?! o why

Uhm... what is that?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by TamaNekoI've quit trying to make friends. Meeting people, being friends and caring about them, only to have to separate from them...it doesn't feel like it's worth the pain anymore... :(

And I quit trusting people...

awww..
u dont have a trust thats why you cannot gave your trust.. *giving ken trust strawberry*

If there is something that you must quit by now, it is that your *i quit trusting people* attitude.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by TamaNekoI've quit trying to make friends. Meeting people, being friends and caring about them, only to have to separate from them...it doesn't feel like it's worth the pain anymore... :(

And I quit trusting people...

awww..
u dont have a trust thats why you cannot gave your trust.. *giving ken trust strawberry*
If there is something that you must quit by now, it is that your *i quit trusting people* attitude.

Nope... I still don't trust people...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.