Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Funny Italian English - Minitokyo

Funny Italian English

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

http://www.sparkyblue.com/misc/italian_english/index.htm

Don't forget those speakers folks. It's funny with them on (and loud).

*rofl~* XD That's great~<3 I love plays on words~<3

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I almost felt bad for laughing, but I don't care XD . Another fantastic steretype I guess to go along with the 'angry Sco' one that I hear all too often :P .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Lol it took me awhile to actually understand what the joke was >_<

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Duh. I am Italian and actually I didn't find that thing "funny" or amusing... I think it's quite obvious for non-native english speakers to not have a correct english pronunciation, add the fact that in Italy english is still a rather unknown language (only the last generations and youngsters know to speak a "fairly" decent english), so I can't see where the fun lies on. sometimes I am just surprised when native english people expect foreign people to speak as correctly as they do. Jeez. Joking on obvious things and facts is one the most pathethic things ever.

Italian pride, world wide.

nursheila

nursheila

Songstress of Peace

Gawrsh....it was very funny...but, i guess ppl misunderstood wat the person's trying to sae mayb...haha...but nonetheless, it brings laughter to my oh-so-bored daes...

tanx for sharing!.... :D

Signature
Is it weapons that nurtured war? Or is it the hearts of man?

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

haha.. i remember this. i saw it once before and i laughed so hard that my stomach started hurting. but it's better hearing it.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by ShiNN84Duh. I am Italian and actually I didn't find that thing "funny" or
amusing... I think it's quite obvious for non-native english speakers
to not have a correct english pronunciation, add the fact that in Italy
english is still a rather unknown language (only the last generations
and youngsters know to speak a "fairly" decent english), so I can't see
where the fun lies on. sometimes I am just surprised when native
english people expect foreign people to speak as correctly as they do.
Jeez. Joking on obvious things and facts is one the most pathethic
things ever.
Italian pride, world wide.

Nonetheless, it's funny. FACT

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

that is kinda funny...but then it is rather insulting. i mean...it is not really nice to mock the way people speak :(

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by white-zeroNonetheless, it's funny. FACT

Sorry, but I've found it offensive, FACT.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Come now, it was never meant to cause offence. It's just one sterotype from nationalities around the world. As mentioned above, if I get one more person asking me to do a Scottish accent, I will beat them with a stick.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by Aa-chanCome now, it was never meant to cause offence. It's just one sterotype
from nationalities around the world. As mentioned above, if I get one
more person asking me to do a Scottish accent, I will beat them with a
stick.

That's why this kind of jokes are just plain stupid. Feeding stereotypes like this one doesn't really help people forgetting about "discrimination", although it's "funny" from YOUR point of view, I find it annoying from mine. That's why I always try to avoid jokes on someone/group/nationality's cultural deficits, it's simply dumb.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well people can get offended for that, but it was funny and people should enjoy jokes! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

If a thread is found offensive, I will consider it closed nonetheless. Sorry white-zero. I'm starting to get many filed complaints about this thread. Don't take it personally - I don't mind a joke here and there as well. Closing.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.