Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hi~ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

hi everyone. i am 17 year old from Singapore. i browse thorugh the gallery quite a few times before joining. the images are real beautiful and i just want to download them. ^__^

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hi Singaporean ^^ I live in Singapore too ^^ hope I will see you around and enjoy your stay in MT :)

Signature

Artoo

Artoo

baka

hello, im new too. nice website with huge gallery too - im wondering why i haven't found it earlier ;p

Why be sad when happiness can be bought for little more than free...?

O.o oh I'm from california ^^ welcome MT

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hi there and welcome to MT nuttdragon! don't worry you'll reach level 10 in no time! so happy leveling and hope to see you around! :)

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there! Welcome to MT! I hope you have a great time here, posting and viewing the artwork, and making new friends :D Take care, and see ya around!

Signature

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Welcome nuttdragon to MT. Please enjoy your time on this site it really has some nice wallpapers to download.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, hope you have a lot of fun here and make some friends! Enjoy the place! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi nuttdragon ,
welcome to mt...glad you joined our community! the galleries are so beautiful, that it can get very addicting browsing through all of them.
just in case you need to find some answers, the noob bibles in the "help" forum and the search bar in the upper right hand corner are very handy...i use them myself quite often... ^_^'

hope you have a lot of fun and will make many friends! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Nuttdragon! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Welcome nuttdragon and Artoo. Yes indeed there are a lot of beautiful scans, but the greatest thing here is a amazingly large amount of genuinely friendly people here. I'm sure if you stick around for a while, you'll make quite a few friends.

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

Welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun and stay active, catch ya later!

thanks for such a warm welcome! :)
just wanted to tell you all that my nick should be pronounce as nuttydragon actually. cos i wanted to use this name as my email and it was taken. so i changed the lettering to nuttdragon....lol. and somehow i just start using this name everywhere. :D

wildvanilla

wild vanilla

Hiee nutt! i'm new too! sure hope we can make great fwens =)) Yar, i'm frm S'pore too! Nice to meet you!

[full.moon.wo.sagashite.]

Signature

hi there..... :D welcome to MT my friend..... :D
if you dont mind can i add you to my friend list? :)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.