Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are Japanese paradox? - Minitokyo

Are Japanese paradox?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Looking @ the massive loads of animes and mangas rising question to my head: are japanese actually live in world of paradox? they live in ultra-modern high-tech world but in the same time, they are also bounded by a very strong traditional rules. what do you think?

As far as I have been able to tell the Japanese have adjusted to these changing times the best.

Work and Play are divided and there are no mixing of the two. Both equally exist. As does the new age living and ancient traditions.

For these times we live in thats the best one could do.
Most people (in america) mix work and play and there are no boundaries on these.
thats where a lot of mistakes happen.

just my recent ideas.....

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i agree w/ imperialdragon -- *nods*yes yes -- definitely --

but they put -many- paradox characteristics in anime or mangas (or I would say, hiperbolic) 4 example: a childe who looks like an adult, or adult like a childish brat...

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Quote by TheClowbut they put -many- paradox characteristics in anime or mangas (or I would say, hiperbolic) 4 example: a childe who looks like an adult, or adult like a childish brat...

well as far as ur example -- there ARE some ppl like that -- so i would say that is a bad example -- i have an aunt [37 yrs old] who acts like a child -- she's a bit mentally challenged -- she knows wat's right/wrong -- makes her own decisions -- but it's like she's in a child-like state of mind.

umm... for example (mostly) in clamp work we could see adult's atrributes in children even complicated love stories are scattered within them... ie: Card Captor sakura.

somehow, I think these paradox represent something...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.