Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looking for good anime magazine in the UK - Minitokyo

Looking for good anime magazine in the UK

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

I am thinking about getting a subscription to an anime magazine but i am not sure which one to get. Being in the UK makes it tough to got anything anime that has not been round the world the long-way via the US*. I was thinking of getting an international subscription to NewTypeUSA but what i would really like is a mag from Japan in english, but this seems unlikely to happen. So before i spend 70 GBP on a sub can anyone give me any advice on what is worth having?

I am very sorry if this is a repeat thread, but i could not find anything under a seach for "magazine" and searching for "newtype" is just silly. Oh why can't gallery and forums be searched seperatly?

* I have been to France for many holidays and really envy the fact that they get all their anime first-hand (as france is the primary place for the french language).

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

sorry can't help you alex-san! [i dont live in the uk] but there's some stuff here in the us -- but it's not so -_- how do i say this -- cool as the ones in france and japan!!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

The only thing I have found are imports and so aren't actually of the UK. Frobidden Planet stores stock some and the Japan Centre in London also has some stuff.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Ok, thanks anyway! Looks like i am going to have to go with NewTypeUSA...

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.