Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you read the newspaper everyday? - Minitokyo

Do you read the newspaper everyday?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

i do not at all.... even though, our school make us order the newspaper, many people just dump it aside without even reading it. as for me, if i feel bored then i read just to pass the time. if i read, i'm more interested in the gossip section XD

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i read the newspaper everyday
its free :D
and sometimes there r interest subjects in the newspaper and also the funny horoscope

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

no because i have no time for it -.-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well i'm not a "everyday news reader", but more a weekly news. i receive 2 newspapers, one which mainly deals with politics (in fact it's a news paper which bring to light all the problems / hidden facts of the political / economic world, and it's kinda satiristic, so the facts are presented in a funny way, though they're kinda frightening ^_^' ). the other one is more generalist.
and i read a monthly scientific revue :pacman: ........ it's good to be aware of what's going on everywhere and in every domain right? when you don't have tv, you've got the papers XP

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

nope -- don't read --

sakuralim

Love is ......

haha, nope and my mom will always nagging me to read.
she want me to improve my english ^^
but I do read when I'm in the mood.
sometimes I sit the whole day read one whole week newspaper at one time. haha ^^"

fsn

only on Sunday :D with a greek coffee in the morning :P...aaah it feels good:P

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

yes, i always, but i only search for interesting articles.

Pride comes before the fall

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

yeah, I always read it everyday. I need to know what's going on with the world and try to understand the chaos in it.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

rarely, but if I am bored somewhere and the Wall Street Journal is lying around, I will generally read it. It's the only paper I tend to read.

I am invincible!

No. I don't read the newspaper. There's the TV anyway...

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

not in print, but i do keep myself updated with the news online

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Yeah i do cus my teacher brings the newspaper every day :)

I love Haggi<3

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I don't read it everyday, but I do read it sometimes; however, I get most of my news in the TV or online.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I don't read it everyday. I just read it when I need to do current events. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Kitone

Following My Head

I read the comics everynow and then. But if I want to feel sad I'll read the newspaper. If I want to know everything else I'll watch the news but the newspaper is always sad somehow.

Signature

...Worship the pocky

Proud writer! Why, you may ask? Because I have nothing better to do!

|>|-|34|^ |\/|41 133+ |\|1|\|]@ $|<|11$

Katsu satsu -- Ai satsu -- Satsu haru jou

See the avy? Is it not nifty? Worship the avy.

I read it mostly everyday nut only the section where people write letters for advice because sometimes it's really funny! :)

I grab the city paper everyday and read every word. :D It's something called the MX, and almost everyone that takes public transport takes a copy.
I have a very long train trip home anyway, so it's not all so bad. And there's an interesting MX Chicks section every now and again, and the gossip section is not bad too.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I stopped reading it every day a while ago because it depresses me so now my friends and my girlfriend are my news filter. That's not the most responsible thing ever, but it keeps me happier.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i read newspaper everyday...
1st thing..straight for the comic section

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like to read newspaper with my morning cup of coffee to start my day. Gotta keep up with what is going on in the world, good or bad. :)

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

nope, newspapers are full of boring blabber, if you ask me (except for the comics). the technology sections are pathetic, and i can look at the job classifides online, so there no real point for me to look in a paper. sometimes if i feel like reading news, ill read /.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I read newspaper every morning before I go to school. Somethings current events are important, and it is always good to know what is going on.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i read the paper every morning and then read the afternoon paper after i get back from my classes.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.