Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ---Too Late--- - Minitokyo

---Too Late---

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

Hello, all the users.
Actually, I'm not new here and being all around MT without introduce first. So i think i'll do it now.

Even if too late, pleased to joining MT and hope can be friends with you all!!

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Merodia! Don't worry about being late with your introduction. I also did the same thing. If you want to be friends, just add me and I'll be sure to add you. Hope you continue to have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Hey I am also gonna add ya too my friends list!!! And actually I haven't even introduced myself I just jumped in and started downloading wallpapers....but after a few week I figure out MT is so much better if you actually participate like I'm doing now!!!!!!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hey there! Its never to late to say hello and make some new friends :D I hope you have been having a good time here! If you want to be friends, feel free to stop by my guestbook. Take care, and see ya around!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yup, like skysong says, it's never too late to say hi! so "hi!" and i hope that you've been enjoying yourself! well, hope to see you around! :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.