---Too Late---

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

Cancel

Hello, all the users.
Actually, I'm not new here and being all around MT without introduce first. So i think i'll do it now.

Even if too late, pleased to joining MT and hope can be friends with you all!!

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Cancel

Konnichi wa Merodia! Don't worry about being late with your introduction. I also did the same thing. If you want to be friends, just add me and I'll be sure to add you. Hope you continue to have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Cancel

Hey I am also gonna add ya too my friends list!!! And actually I haven't even introduced myself I just jumped in and started downloading wallpapers....but after a few week I figure out MT is so much better if you actually participate like I'm doing now!!!!!!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

• Apr 29, 2005

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Cancel

Hey there! Its never to late to say hello and make some new friends :D I hope you have been having a good time here! If you want to be friends, feel free to stop by my guestbook. Take care, and see ya around!

Signature

• Apr 29, 2005

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

yup, like skysong says, it's never too late to say hi! so "hi!" and i hope that you've been enjoying yourself! well, hope to see you around! :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.