Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy and Sad diary... - Minitokyo

Happy and Sad diary...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

As a Everyday Life column, I start off with a short diary thread (means open to public)!

Either you tell us:

What makes you so happy today!? nor
Who piss you off or what makes you upset!?

Hope all the MT members participate into this thread, not only writing diary...
Why not try our best cheer up some one or share the happiness to each other...

Enjoy!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Well, i got to talk to my boyfriend today, i took a nap..i only have one more class, and tonight not only is there a pizza party on my floor, but my favorite shows are on tonight! yippee, today is a good day so far!

Signature

Today's Happy Moment: I did well on my test at school
Today's Sad Moment: I don't have anything to do afterschool.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

tomorrow happy note: if i die..tell all on mt i loved em...i have 2 lessons math...ever each other...and if it dosent kill me...then i am at the hospital... -_-

It is time for you to drown

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

happy : i got to write a story plot for the MT manga project (i'm quite happy with it). i got 2 friends to help me out with a doujinshi :)
i just ate an apple eheh. and i'm gonna get some chocolate too ;). and the weather's beautiful today

sad : i played tennis (first time in like 6 months) and i sucked.
i didn't work as much as i planned (i'm getting late on my revising program).
i wanna find love XP

EDIT : nice thread idea ^_^

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by Tiastomorrow happy note: if i die..tell all on mt i loved em...i have 2 lessons math...ever each other...and if it dosent kill me...then i am at the hospital... -_-

:D :D :D

Come on Tias!!!! How could you be defeated to such numerics... Come on!! they are juz numbers only, i have faith in you man!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.