Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you comeptitive? - Minitokyo

Are you comeptitive?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I guess compared to some of my family, i'm pretty laid back and not that competitive, but, if the competition means a lot to me...then watch out, i will do my best to win it! XD

So what about you?

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I have a slight problem in that I don't really believe that I can win most things and so I take the easy way out and don't try, but then sometimes I change my mind and go for it. Very confusing for me and makes me a sore loser .__.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I hardly ever compete at all.

I have a friend who wants to beat me in this fighting video game like Guilty Gear XX but I beat them nearly everytime, so the next day they would want to re-challenge me and I would nearly give up on them until they brag me to get back to playing against them. **Smacks her head in shame** Oi vey... It's very interesting nonetheless. I have to admire them for at least trying and never really giving up - and when they finally beat me, they laugh away and never wish to face me again, like its the end of the world or something to that effect. Well - I don't mind.

I'm not much of a competitor in anything. I admit, it brings the best out of people, but it doesn't really matter to me.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Aa-chanI have a slight problem in that I don't really believe that I can win most things and so I take the easy way out and don't try, but then sometimes I change my mind and go for it. Very confusing for me and makes me a sore loser .__.

hahahaha...that sounds like me, too!
i try to convince myself that winning doesn't really matter anyways, so i don't give it my all, then at the last minute i change my mind and try my best.
i can also get a bit grumpy for losing even tho i sabotaged myself from the beginning.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Yeah! I like to compete! But sometimes that deppends of what I'm competing!

Earn money reading e-mails here

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I'm not a competitor. Of course I would like to improve, but I do not like any competitive sports or activities. Like you, skysong, I'm laid back.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hello skysong,
nah not really
if i want to then i will
but i dont want it
sometimes with my grades or something

In sports yes. I'm sorta in Videogames too.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by ParadiseCityIn sports yes. I'm sorta in Videogames too.

now video games..i can get really competitive, its true XD especially against my sisters. I can't let them win!!

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

I'm very competitive. Unless it's something I'm naturally crap at, then I just don't care xd
i like competitions as a way of measuring myself and testing my worth so to speak. Mainly in music and academics.

Signature Image

not really but i stilljust like to have fun and try

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Quote by HoltI'm very competitive. Unless it's something I'm naturally crap at, then I just don't care xd
i like competitions as a way of measuring myself and testing my worth so to speak. Mainly in music and academics.

Vac: me too

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

YES I am........although people/competitors might think I'm not.......a lil part of my tactic too!!! I dunno why though..........I can get pretty nasty too...which just comes naturally in a competition. But outside all that I'm a great person...a complete opposite in fact! I care very much if other people are comfortable around me...so weird...
I'm competitive in almost anything...I learn very quick that's why being a newbie is no problem for me at all...

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

In most situations I'm not competative, but when its a family function or a school event then I become competative. ^__^ School events are Field Day and well that is it. Good thing there aren't more that would be a mess. :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i think im not i dont care if i lose , i dont know why i just let things go on.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

I Compete In Things That I Noe That Is Not Impossible
If It's Sumfinn Crazy Or HardCore..... Forget It Lolz
Losing Is Not Such A Bad Thing But If U Lose Sumfinn 2 Preciouse Then Thats Sum Problem
So For Me Forget The "Mission Impossibles" And Do What's Rite For Myself

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I have some compitition in me but not to the extent that it is my biggist proirity in events.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

I'm a competitive machine. Wherever, whenever there's a competition I'm up for the challange (of course it has to drag my interest). This kinda reflects in my "past" as semi-professional gamer (at warcraft 3, team captain of the italian national team) and in real life when I used to be a semi-pro soccer player. I can't really control my "competitive" vein when I find something that catches my attention ^^. Oh and of course I see drawing wallpapers as a competition as well, though it's a competition with myself, to improve and get better and better everytime. :)

Competing against others is fun sometimes, i'd say i'm competitive

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

I am a very competitive i play soccer basketball
and i am very aggresive i don't ever take the easy way out unlsess it's homework
Even thought i play up in soccer like people 20 years old in indoor i still take them down!

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I used to think that being competitive can make one strive to be better. I'm not sure is that's true because I don't see myself getting the result. Maybe because I lack confidence. There's the reason actually. Most of the time when I have the confidence to do something, that something just wouldn't turn out as well as expected. I definitely hope that a bit of luck will change that fact! Sometimes I ask myself if winning or losing is so important... isn't doing things at your best is most important?

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

I'm not necissarily obsessed with trying to win... but sometimes I do get mad when I lose.
I am competitive in the sense that I was never satisfied with mediocre grades in school.

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

No, not really i'm am collect and level headded unless the need arises for it then i can be vicious as everyone else.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

nope not me -- not competitive at all ^_^ makes things un-fun!! *bleh* i hate it when things arent fun!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.