Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls...their cute - Minitokyo

Girls...their cute

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Man! Everyday i am at school i see really hot girls at my school. I'm single and i can't help looking at them, cause they look so hot!! Well the reason i did this is cause i wonder if people see really cute or hot girls at school. Girls are welcome too if they think they are cute^_^

Its true. I love women :)

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

To judge someone simply by their appearance is almost disgusting...you act as though certain people were placed on this world simply to be sex toys...

Quote by MinatoTo judge someone simply by their appearance is almost disgusting...you act as though certain people were placed on this world simply to be sex toys...

hey i didn't mean it that way. i just meant that there are hot girls at school, that's all.

Plus i said i love women. I didnt say i love women for therir looks. But i have to admit i do. still you didnt have to jump the gun and put words in my mouth

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

well, we can't really blame people for quickly looking at the outside.......*sigh*.........after all it's really unavoidable.....but if they start to judge......that is WAY over the line..........just a thought........

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I don't know... I mean, there are good looking guys in my class, but since I know them all pretty well (having spent a few years with them) I see them mostly like friends, not potential dates or something...

But, maybe it's better that way. They're all great guys and I really like them all just like they are now.^^

--Scarlet

Seriusly, just because i like the way a girl look, doesnt mean i wont like her for who she is

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Of course it is hard to judge them all but at least you know somehting about them

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

yeah hey im sorry if i offended any of yall, but i wouldn't date a person for their looks but for their personality. yeah i would def date them for their personality.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by MinatoTo judge someone simply by their appearance is almost disgusting...you act as though certain people were placed on this world simply to be sex toys...

If they're just girls he's seen at school he isn't likely to be able to judge them on more than their looks. As long as he knows there's more to a girl than how she looks, he's doing okay.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

its a natural feeling that boys will stare specially to cute, hot girls so its ok for to just keep on staring. :D

Quote by Kuzain

If they're just girls he's seen at school he isn't likely to be able to judge them on more than their looks. As long as he knows there's more to a girl than how she looks, he's doing okay.

hey thanks for the backup. you took the words right out of my mouth. i really hope i don't offend anybody on this thread!

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Hot girls in your school eh ;)
try to talk to them, invite one on a date ;)
hot guys date hot girls you know ;)

p.s. - But in my school hot girls are dating idiots..

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by ValaryHot girls in your school eh ;)
try to talk to them, invite one on a date ;)
hot guys date hot girls you know ;)

People everywhere tend to date idiots...it just tends to be more obvious when a girl is dating an idiot.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Quote by Kuzain

Quote by ValaryHot girls in your school eh ;)
try to talk to them, invite one on a date ;)hot guys date hot girls you know ;)

People everywhere tend to date idiots...it just tends to be more obvious when a girl is dating an idiot.

anyway...idiots are everywhere....beware :)

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

lol, yeah they are cute! I noticed in other forums your constant feeling of hopelessness towards finding a good relationship. Well just remember you are young and have plenty of time to find one who is decient and wouldn't use you. I am 20 and never had one. That's ok because I still have plenty of time to find one and it is not my top concern. Actually considering a life of celebaccy.

Just don't be so desperate and find something to boost your confidence. focus your concern on honing your talents and strength and don't worry about such things. I know it is easier said than done but just trust me on this.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Quote by Arc213lol, yeah they are cute! I noticed in other forums your constant feeling of hopelessness towards finding a good relationship. Well just remember you are young and have plenty of time to find one who is decient and wouldn't use you. I am 20 and never had one. That's ok because I still have plenty of time to find one and it is not my top concern. Actually considering a life of celebaccy.
Just don't be so desperate and find something to boost your confidence. focus your concern on honing your talents and strength and don't worry about such things. I know it is easier said than done but just trust me on this.

hey i didn't try to make it obvious or anything but i just didn't realize that somebody would find that out.

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Haha. Hot girls that date idiots.... tends to be.........well sadly, a idiot not always though.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by crossfusionMan! Everyday i am at school i see really hot girls at my school. I'm single and i can't help looking at them, cause they look so hot!! Well the reason i did this is cause i wonder if people see really cute or hot girls at school. Girls are welcome too if they think they are cute^_^

another of your stupid threads....

oh and Arc213....just forget it....this guy whants a gf RIGHT AWAY....if posseble i bet he whould even say that you whould be ok......dang thats why this guy is a moron....its as if sombody is gonna kill him if he dosent find a gf...if he soooo badly need a gf why dosent he go to those chat sides? dang again....he keeps making stupid threads dang number 3 u got kicked

It is time for you to drown

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Well of course they're cute! Most adorable things on the freaking planet :d

i go for more cute girls than hot, sometimes hot is ugly x_x

Signature

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

Before you judge a person, walk a mile in their shoes. Since you're talking about women, put on a pair of stiletto heels and walk.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by AdventChildBefore you judge a person, walk a mile in their shoes. Since you're
talking about women, put on a pair of stiletto heels and walk.

That way, when you make a judgment, you'll be a mile away and have killer feet pains.

Anyways, I don't judge girls by their appearance. I admit that I find some more attractive than others, but who I become friends with really depends on the personality rather than physical desirability. Afterall, barbie dolls are empty inside.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by EternalParadox

Quote by AdventChildBefore you judge a person, walk a mile in their shoes. Since you're
talking about women, put on a pair of stiletto heels and walk.

That way, when you make a judgment, you'll be a mile away and have killer feet pains.
Anyways, I don't judge girls by their appearance. I admit that I find some more attractive than others, but who I become friends with really depends on the personality rather than physical desirability. Afterall, barbie dolls are empty inside.

yeah i agree with u on that one...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.