Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls...their cute - Minitokyo

Girls...their cute

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by AdventChildBefore you judge a person, walk a mile in their shoes. Since you're talking about women, put on a pair of stiletto heels and walk.

Very few of us have actually walked in Stiletto heels either. Stilettos are more of a stumble from the closet to the bed kinda shoe...unless you're a hooker.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

lol...I love the title of this thread...I have to admit I don't disagree *smiles*...I world without cute girls would deffinetly suck lol...Funny comments about dating idiots..it is just a fact of life that many idiots get dates and many really cool people don't...the world is sorta screwed up like that....but take it with a grain of salt...if a girl wants to go out with an idiot, you probably wouldn't want to go out with her in the first place

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

Actually, barbie dolls aren't empty inside. They're filled with plastic-pollen-like residue and stale air, but then again it seems that a few girls/guys I know are as well. The problem with the whole "women as objects" idea is that societ for the most part promotes it, so (while I don't have personal experience since i'm not a girl) but it can lead to a woman possibly feeling like a token or just as well making guys believe that way.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by AdventChildActually, barbie dolls aren't empty inside. They're filled with
plastic-pollen-like residue and stale air,

Uh, I stand corrected then. But then again, I'm a guy. Never played with barbies. lol

But my point is unchanged. An outside appearance that lacks inner personality really is meaningless for me.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

man if u see a hot ass girl go talk to her and see if she is nice or not
there is nothing to be scared , just go and talk to her
u might be hitting her the next day man , or just be freinds

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

I agree with your paradox. Btw, learning what is in the center of a barbie is part of the Physics course at my college. We did a chapter on sealed space, and my proffessor brought some old barbies......though I don't know how he came by all of them, lol.

Tank, settle down. You're just proving the point that we've been stating. Go sit in the corner.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Well, i don't see many cute or hot girls in my school, actually i don't see any girls XD
But yeah I look on girls if they are really cute and/or hot, usually only when i go into the city i see any ~_~ I never really go and talk to a girl when i see her walk by, i have no clue what to say if you're just walking by o_O

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by AdventChildTank, settle down. You're just proving the point that we've been stating. Go sit in the corner.

I was just about to post that. And "hitting it" is a terrible way to refer to sex.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by crossfusionMan! Everyday i am at school i see really hot girls at my school. I'm single and i can't help looking at them, cause they look so hot!! Well the reason i did this is cause i wonder if people see really cute or hot girls at school. Girls are welcome too if they think they are cute^_^

yeah. just too bad that you can't get with them...

Signature Image

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

Quote by miraku-spikeyeah. just too bad that you can't get with them...

And yet, another that is proving the point. Tank isn't alone anymore

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by AdventChild

but its ture!! is it not?

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

me ish a girliiee girl .. so me wubs girls!

xD XD since if me hated girls .. >.< me would be hating myself .. ==;;

>.< scaryy topic though .. ;-; are ... are ... yu perviiess? xd

*runz*

Quote by shyxsakura*-*me ish a girliiee girl .. so me wubs girls!
xD XD since if me hated girls .. &gt;.&lt; me would be hating myself .. ==;;
&gt;.&lt; scaryy topic though .. ;-; are ... are ... yu perviiess? xd*runz*

hey im not a pervert if that's what u meant.

Quote by ValaryHot girls in your school eh ;)try to talk to them, invite one on a date ;)
hot guys date hot girls you know ;)
p.s. - But in my school hot girls are dating idiots..

Than I would fit right in with the hot girls *just kidding*

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by AdventChild

but its ture!! is it not?

Yes, but you probably should have worded it less aggressively if you didn't intend to be a d!ck. If you didn't mean to act so, then I apologize, but if you did, truth or not, your words are useless. Words out of arrogance or ignorance have no place in a forum.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uh... I go to an all-girls school.. so.... yeah.... Not much contrast.

Brownie the Cat

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Quote by cereshe22its a natural feeling that boys will stare specially to cute, hot girls so its ok for to just keep on staring. :D

i feel much better

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Just don't stare so long it becomes painfully obvious you're oggling.

Otherwise you're just being perverted. Taking notice of an attractive girl is one thing, staring continuously is another.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by EternalParadoxJust don't stare so long it becomes painfully obvious you're oggling.
Otherwise you're just being perverted. Taking notice of an attractive girl is one thing, staring continuously is another.

I think that's generally good advice for anyone. People always feel weird if you're just staring at them.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i dont just keep staring like and idiot. its are like a quick glance when i look or like about 2 seconds

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Uwahhhhhhh, first glance was an accident, second was intentional. Third, you're just staring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I can't help to look myself, but please try to be a little more modest! It just seems creepy when you think about it.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Pretty gals who dun like ? If I say I dun like them of coz u know I am lying lol.

Sometimes they really attracting me. But then, I wont take action lol. Becoz I enjoy looking more than owning them. hehe...^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

yay for cute girls! I am always in favor of this.

I am invincible!

Alright, heres the point. I am attracted to women purely because of their looks. If I am not physically attracted to a woman, I will probably never get to know her. Now I have gotten to know a good deal of attractive women and learned not to like most of them. To me the looks are just the hook. If a girl is really going to catch me it's going to take a hellava lot more than a pretty face and a nice rack.

Stiks

Keep death always in the forefront of your mind, and you will live life as if each moment was your last. Life in every breath. -Master of Stiks

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.