Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do we do (what is ur job title) - Minitokyo

What do we do (what is ur job title)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I was wondering what do u guys do, like for money if u work that is? I am a manager for a multibillion dollar industry that services people around the world. *laughs* Can u guess what it is?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

I don't have a job yet. I'm to young so I just wait for my parents to give me money....

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I'll probably end up working at a supermarket where the pay is quite low. These days, it seems as if money is necessary to carry out our daily activities unless we are conservative.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

teaser

teaser

cat says: miaou!

i was working in a cafe one month ago but that works makes me feel tired...

i can't draw to you what i'm think... well you see i am an artist! do you jealous a lot? :o)))

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hum.. i'm still studying now too.. so i'm waiting for my father to give me my monthly salary.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

cool, oh my joke was that the place I manage is mcdonalds. Money is money I say. lol

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i'm still studying......hope i can set up my own company in future....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

I work for the state of Texas and have done so for the past four years (in June). I love my job cause I get to work on a military base and carry a gun. ^_^ That and my job is easy as hell.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I am a college student most of the time which involves giving my money away to school. Oh, well. But I work as a Doctor's assistant in a Feline Hospital during breaks. I really love doing that, I love helping animals!. XD :D

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i am a college student/engligh tutor/SAT proctor/babysitter... lol! gotta love those odd jobs! ;)

Signature Image

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

Quote by AlishaI just wait for my parents to give me money....

Lucky. ;) Anyway, I'm currently a part-time computer technician and a full time student.

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm going to Uni next year and I hope to be a pharmacist so I can make and dispense medicine... it's good to make medicine that can cure people ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm a grad student and a tutor part time. i hope to be a high school teacher someday... ^_^'

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Just a college student. I am also working security for the campus and I am doing an internship this summer with the police.

So yeah, u guessed it. I am going into lawinforcement

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Do u like what u do?

~Hellsing~

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I edit magazines for a lousy boss who should be kicked in the ass. But on the side I create web pages and translate.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.