Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Do u like anime or read manga? - Minitokyo

Why Do u like anime or read manga?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I like it because there are theames and actions that are in anime that arent in real movies (example: Ninja scroll came out in 1989 "I think" and in it there was Tessei who ripped a man's arms off and drank his blood.) Where else would you see that!?
Note: That example was a bit extream (sorry) but I think I proved my point

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

LOL. Yeah, that was a bit extreme, but I agree. You can see all sorts of VERY...let's say...UNIQUE...plotlines out there! I think there are simply things you can't do with real people, like exaggerate expressions or cute chibi forms. I love it though!!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i like it because of the hot guys. lol! well that's part of it. i really like the storylines and how they can combine both comedy and drama. i also like the comic part of it, b/c like OceanAngel01 said, there are juss some things that you can't do with real people... otherwise it looks really weird... (take the live action sailor moon...)

Signature Image

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

hm. i read it because it keeps me entertained. and, by reading it in japanese, it improves my kan'ji and reading skills.
i like to read a lot, especially fiction. ;)

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

kanji is so hard I took Japanese and I hate Kanji because if u put it next to anouther one the meaning changes

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i like mang the best
if it came first, it's what the creator wanted
if it came after, then i hope it can compare

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.