Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your fav hobby? - Minitokyo

What is your fav hobby?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

hey evertybody. i can't believe that i am doing another thread but i love it! well what is your fav sport or fav thing that you do around your home or anywhere else? i like to talk to people on MT alot like Alisha and many more people. yeah i also wish i had a girlfriend too...so everybody...i'm single!!

*laughs* You already know my fav hobby. It's drawing!!! That and chating! If that's a hobby......

Quote by Alisha*laughs* You already know my fav hobby. It's drawing!!! That and chating! If that's a hobby......

hey! i didn't ask you! im just kidding.really i am! yeah whatever you like to do alot is a great hobby! my hobby is talking to you!*smiles*

Cadi

Cadi

True

my fav hobby? run I guess... *notices that I grew fatter* oh gosh I have to keep working out...
other than that eating XD I eat like a pig >.>

Quote by crossfusion
hey! i didn't ask you! im just kidding.really i am! yeah whatever you
like to do alot is a great hobby! my hobby is talking to you!*smiles*

aww... take the flirting to somewhere else! but its a sweet thing you said to her...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

I'm a ballet dancer.. and I ride horses.. so those are my main hobbies. Also, swimming and sleeping are up on the list. ^___^

Quote by Cadiaww... take the flirting to somewhere else! but its a sweet thing you said to her...

Flirting!!!! *gasp* Cadi you know better then to say that!

Quote by Cadimy fav hobby? run I guess... *notices that I grew fatter* oh gosh I have to keep working out...
other than that eating XD I eat like a pig >.>

Quote by crossfusion
hey! i didn't ask you! im just kidding.really i am! yeah whatever you
like to do alot is a great hobby! my hobby is talking to you!*smiles*

aww... take the flirting to somewhere else! but its a sweet thing you said to her...

hey i like you too! i just am a friend to her that's all. well yeah i probably have to exercise more too...

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I like meeting new people, if that counts. I also like going clubbing with friends.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Let's see, drawing, painting miniatures, miniature wargameing, video games, car repair, target shooting.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by TsunaI'm a ballet dancer.. and I ride horses.. so those are my main hobbies. Also, swimming and sleeping are up on the list. ^___^

you do ballet? me too! thats really cool!

Quote by Alisha

*bows* sorry sorry... I guess it was kinda like the first thought that came to my mindXD

Quote by crossfusion
hey i like you too! i just am a friend to her that's all. well yeah i probably have to exercise more too...

lol you need exercise too?

Signature Image

Quote by Cadi*bows* sorry sorry... I guess it was kinda like the first thought that came to my mindXD

It's O.K I forgive you. *hugs*

Quote by Cadi

Quote by TsunaI'm a ballet dancer.. and I ride horses.. so those are my main hobbies. Also, swimming and sleeping are up on the list. ^___^

you do ballet? me too! thats really cool!

Quote by Alisha

*bows* sorry sorry... I guess it was kinda like the first thought that came to my mindXD

Quote by crossfusion

lol you need exercise too?

well yeah we havn't ran in a while in P.E for a while.*coughiwishicouldflirtwithAlishacough*

Quote by crossfusion*coughiwishicouldflirtwithAlishacough*

Sorry but you guys know why I can't do that....

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
It's O.K I forgive you. *hugs*

yay!

Quote by crossfusion
*coughiwishicouldflirtwithAlishacough*

umm... she already explained

Signature Image

Quote by Cadi

Quote by AlishaIt's O.K I forgive you. *hugs*

yay!

Quote by crossfusion
well yeah we havn't ran in a while in P.E for a
while.*coughiwishicouldflirtwithAlishacough*

forget it...

man i really screwed up there. man i am so sorry to both of yall.*falls to the ground and whimpers*

Quote by crossfusionman i really screwed up there. man i am so sorry to both of yall.*falls to the ground and whimpers*

Awww...... Look at what you did Cadi!

animeaddict57

animeaddict57

im hella new and i unicycle

my favrite hobbie is unicycle!!! the best ever

yes i love it!!!

Im me at Unimaniac57 On aim

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

>.>; I love anime. I love coding for my website. I love my computer. <hugs it.>

:) Without my computer, I couldn't do all three at once.. I'm just waiting on the computer that's built/acts like an anime female with internet capabilities. Oh, think of the possibilities.. mmmmm, heaven. ^.^;;;; >.>;;;

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I like working out, target shooting, practicing my Kung Fu, vidiogames, tactical board games and minitures......

But most of all like to paintball!!!

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Tennis!! I love playing!

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

rugby!!!!! ^___^ is my favourite sport!!
and ps2!! and The All mighty computer XD

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

anime!! manga!! my favourite hobbies ^^ and don't forget mt too, and also listening to songs

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I like doing Kickboxing and any fitness activity i love to ride my bike around and take walks i love to read also

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

online!! and graphics....

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.