Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your fav hobby? - Minitokyo

What is your fav hobby?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Quote by harlequin&gt;.&gt;; I love anime. I love coding for my website. I love my computer. <hugs it.>
:) Without my computer, I couldn't do all three at once.. I'm just waiting on the computer that's built/acts like an anime female with internet capabilities. Oh, think of the possibilities.. mmmmm, heaven. ^.^;;;; &gt;.&gt;;;;

yeah...

bayumi

bayumi

my fav hobby is drawing and reading and sometimes i prefer to used my own imagination to create my own world....

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Writing stories and fanfics. Currently I'm planning to write Guardian Force: Ashita Ato ni. A continuation to the a fanfic that a person named Estea Jenkins wrote 4 year ago. Also, collecting anime and playing video games.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Hmm, my favorite hobbies would have to be:
* Lots of Computer stuff - Programming, Gaming, Sysadmining, Network Admining , Warhacking, Web Design
* Photography
* Does watching anime count? :-)

Animes!! Mangas!! PC!! xD
that is enough... o.O"

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by Alisha*laughs* You already know my fav hobby. It's drawing!!! That and chating! If that's a hobby......

Same here but you forgot to mention collecting anime. Becuase collecting anime is my #1 on hobby!! Yeah!!

Signature Image

I mainly draw for a hobby....hopefully have it as a future career one day haha. Anyways, other than that, I also like being out somewhere with others and playing video games every now and then. Wee

Reading Japanese manga is my primary hobby. My other hobby used to be hunting and collecting promotional Japanese anime posters but I stopped after the collection went past 1000 posters. It was getting too expensive. ^_^'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.