Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Um...yeah im single! - Minitokyo

Um...yeah im single!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

well this is an embarrassing thread but i just made it cause i was single and i really need a girlfriend. so yeah...girls only. im nice, 14, im white, umm why am i even doing this thread. this is kinda dumb. how do i delete?

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Youre asking out all the girls on MT??

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Dude, this is not a pick up agency. I really don't think this is the sort of thing you want to be doing on Minitokyo.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Girls generally don't respond well to a single, poorly written line on a web forum...

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Cadi

Cadi

True

what? looking for a gf? a simple thread...is not going to do too good. and it just makes you seem a little desprate... and sorry I'm kinda taken.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

desperate much?

Quote by Aa-chanDude, this is not a pick up agency. I really don't think this is the sort of thing you want to be doing on Minitokyo.

yeah, what he said

Okoru

Title? what's that?

If you're looking for a gf, don't be lazy and use a forum post... go out and actively search. I'm too side-tracked by my computer and games to be bothered to search for the moment; but if I was (which I was a few months ago) I actually went out in search of them. Sheesh.

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Say, Wouldnt it be best to 1st find a girl that fit your standard before asking one randomly? And i do not thing this is even the right place to be asking such a question.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Look, I don't think this is the best way to find a girlfriend. I, for one, don't believe in falling in love via Internet... why don't you try in school... or someplace else?

Or, why don't you wait a bit? If you can't find one now, maybe it's because you don't need one. I'm single. So what? I have great friends. I know how to spend my weekends. And I'm perfectly happy. If a guy that I would really like tuned up, I would definitely not say no, and it would be great, but getting a boyfriend/girlfriend shouldn't be the main purpouse in life...

What you can do, is find yourself some friends here on MT and have some fun!

As for a girl... believe me, that'll come. It's never early or late. You'll find her when you should.^^

Well, see you for now, eh, Crossfusion? And don't worry.

--Scarlet

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Just go out to places where you can have fun (clubs are good if you have any near you) and if you see a girl you like, ask her out. The worst that can happen is she says no and you have to go somewhere else.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Yeah, man, no offense, but what exactly are you expecting? I mean, not to burst your bubble, but coming into this thread you sounded pretty desperate, and on top of that, even if somebody agreed to go out with you or something like that, remember that a lot of these people live in a different country, or at least a different state. That would make it a little hard to hook up, dont you think?

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

uuuhhh....What did i just say to you in the other forum?!!

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Ahaha this is too funny, but seriously wat do you need a girl for, trust me at your age you should be worrying about other stuff, you've got friends and whatnot
Take it from me, girls are great but are incredibly hard to understand at times

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

how do i delete this thread?!?!

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Quote by crossfusionhow do i delete this thread?!?!

Aw... come on, don't worry. We all make mistakes. *smile* I find you nice.

--Scarlet

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by BiNumber3Take it from me, girls are great but are incredibly hard to understand at times

You just need to try harder.

I think you just delete your first post in it but maybe you can't do that if there's been a lot of replys to it.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Quote by Scarlet

Aw... come on, don't worry. We all make mistakes. *smile* I find you nice.
--Scarlet

*nervously looks around* you don't think i'll get in trouble with this thread? i want to stay here!*crys*

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I don't think they'll ban you for this, I think the thread was probably punishment enough. Why did you post this again?

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Why did you even make such a thread in the first place?

Alright, to your request, I'm closing it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by KuzainI don't think they'll ban you for this, I think the thread was probably punishment enough. Why did you post this again?

Cuz he still needs a gf

Just a quick question: do you need a gf for prom or something? What's the hurry? XD

Be Free and Masturbate

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.