Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What player do you use? - Minitokyo

What player do you use?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

So what player do you use? It can to listen to music or to watch anime. For music I use winamp and for anime WMP, sometimes BS Player for ogg files!

Earn money reading e-mails here

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14594/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7541/

Search first XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I usually use Winamp. I also use VLC because it doesn't require any codecs and sometimes I'm watching on a friend's computer or somethting.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I did a search but didn't find anything! Isn't my fault! Someone can deleted if its a problem, it's fine with me! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

I just use my 60 CD changer for music. My laptop plays a variety of downloaded movies, as well as does my ps2 (dvds). though I suppose it would vary.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Lol, my cousin brings in Dvds and Music from Japan....
And we usually use a dvd player that plays Mp3 music and stuff... .
So we watch a lot of Anime, and read a lot of Manga.... basically...

So, if i misunderstood the uestion... sorry.... lolz, i just got home after taking 3 tests.....

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

On my computer, I mostly use Winamp since I love the versatility of the playlist and also the customizable skins ~ gotta love the skins ^^ I also use Windows Media Player as well, but not as frequently.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I use iTunes now mostly, i like using the limewire feature and listening to other peoples music ^_^'

Signature

Media Player Classic or mplayer for video.
WinAMP 5.05 for music.

EsCoBaR

EsCoBaR

bobby digital

For me it's Winamp for music, BSPlayer for video files.

+ S t y l e . R e : D E F i n i t i o n +

Okoru

Title? what's that?

audio: winamp
video: mplayer :) wewt for linux portz!

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

for audio I use Windows Media Player 9 (cause 10 sucks). For video I use Zoom Player (cause it kicks ass and will play anything)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

i use...:

winamp for audio
vlc/ windows media/ real player/ divx for video

Thebombma

Crimson Dollar

I use wmp 10 for audio, or billy. For videos, I use Zoom Player (very good program).

Massacre! *starts foaming at the mouth*
Member of ForceFirefox

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

WMP for both audio and video.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

winamp fer music.. bsplayer fer all my videos.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I use WMP I downloaded from somewhere by accident. Now the words are in Japanese and it's hard to understand it. I use Intervideo or something to watch dvds.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I always use BSPlayer,Windows Media Classic (wmc) and Foobar for my musics because it supports lots of music files.

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Winamp for music, realplayer for videos, intervideo for dvds, core media player for ogg.

Signature

Hum... To listen music i like tu use winamp 5. To watch anime I use BSPlayer and for other media files I use Media Player Classic with the Satsuki Decoder Pack and Real Alternative.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Winamp for anime music
Media player for videos :pacman: :pacman:

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Mmm Woindows Media Player 10(although I think it is much worse than 9!!)for all my music

I like to Use VLC for my dvds and fansubs on computer because it saves me hella lot of trouble..but my DVD player is he best on the large TV. screen ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Usually winamp, but in case of movies and such it's rather one of the programs I got from Drak (like Bestplayer and so on).

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

Winamp for audio. Real Player for video. But Windows Media Player is good for getting songs.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.