Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stella Deus - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Ichiru

Your #1 Fan

So a new tactical game from Atlus, and it's not from Nippon Ichi. The art is beautiful and it has a more adult oriented story that Disgae/Phantom Brave, etc. It looks pretty good and there are interesting character designs. Anyone else looking forward to it?

http://www.atlus.co.jp/cs/game/pstation2/sd/
^Japanese site

Parang Magic Talaga, Kinamay Lang Umayos Na!

no entendo...

A friend and I have been looking forward to it for a couple of months now, and he actually picked it up just today. I haven't seen much of it yet - he didn't play for too long - but it looks promising. I hope it continues Atlus' thus-far solid record.

QVOD VITA FACIMVS AETERNITATE SONABIT.

destati

Yuusha-Oh

It's very intriguing. I'm waiting for some more reviews and opinions to filter out before I make any decision on buying it. I'm already decided to get SMT: DDS and its sequel, so it's putting a bit of a strain on my disposable income.

somebody know when he will be released in us version?

Signature

Actually, the game released in America on the...twenty-sixth of April, if I haven't gotten my dates mixed up. It might take a while to reach some more out of the way places - I was rather surprised that it made it to my present location as early as it did - but it has definitively shipped. Hopefully you'll happen across a copy soon.

QVOD VITA FACIMVS AETERNITATE SONABIT.

thx for the information ;)

Signature

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

Heresy grows from idleness

Actually, the game released in America on the...twenty-sixth of April, if I haven't gotten my dates mixed up. It might take a while to reach some more out of the way places - I was rather surprised that it made it to my present location as early as it did - but it has definitively shipped. Hopefully you'll happen across a copy soon

Signature Image
Join us now!@ [url=www.forum.gameland.ru]Gameland[url]

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.