Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you prefer: dance in the rain or live without pain? - Minitokyo

What do you prefer: dance in the rain or live without pain?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

i'll just dance in the rain... the main purpose of pain is for us to learn... pjysical pain helps us by keeping us out of danger... imagine if we were caught on fire without feeling anything... you'd die because you wouldn't notice that you're burning... suffering brings knowledge... it allows us to grow and learn at the same time... anyway, that's just my opinion...

<ayus 'to ah... nakakatuwang tanong...>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well this is a bizarre question. Dance in the rain or live without pain. Well put it in this manner I would say dance in the rain since you aren't specific as to what type of pain I'd be living without.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.