Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TWINS are coming to Melbourne and Sydney! - Minitokyo

TWINS are coming to Melbourne and Sydney!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

For those that don't know, TWINS is a singing/acting duo that starred in recent movies such as the Twins Effect (Vampire Effect - English translated title) in 2003 and in 2004 Fantasia. They make pop music with a large following.

And the concert details are...

VENUE:
PALLADIUM AT CROWN - Theatre-style seating - Non Smoking

DETAILS:
Dates: Saturday, 4 June 2005

TIMES: (approx)
Doors open: 7.30pm Start time: 8.15pm
Approx finish time: 10.45pm

TICKET PRICES:
A Reserve - $169.00 / B Reserve - $129.00 / C Reserve - $89.00 / D Reserve - $59.00

TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM: Chinatown Cinema - (03) 9662 3465 200 Bourke Street, Melbourne

- This Free Life Crisis -

wow
thx for the info
i m in melbourne

4 june?
holy cow
i got exam

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Wow they're coming to sydney too???

Signature

Twins? o_0 Do they have a site or something..? XD *intrigued* Hehe~<3

(clearly, i have no idea who they are ^_^' but it sounds cool <lol>)

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

heh Twins is the duo.. Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi (I may get their names messed up.. since I always do for them.. I like them though =p) they are singers and actors and well they do a lot of things o.o
if I am not wrong they were chosen because they have voices quite alike.. and therefore the name Twins - but I always get them mixed up although some say they don't look alike at all and voice is still differentiable

they are good singers but most of their songs are in cantonese... (I think except for the newest album.. which is in mandarin)

wow thats amazing but i'm in brisbane so i cant go but thx for that

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

omg... my friend is obsessed with them XD XP XO
She's going... I already know that ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Quote by kenyouwowthx for the infoi m in melbourne4 june?holy cowi got exam

Lmao. All the students doing VCE are having exams at that time.

- This Free Life Crisis -

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

lol my sister is obssessed with twins XD theyre cute but kinda superficial ^^'

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yay Twins. I love their music have most of their recent cd's, posters, and Twins Effect.
I just wish I could go see them in concert. I really hate having to buy the concert dvd's.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

personally i love twins, they're a couple of hotties and they sing pretty good. i have their recent album, half canto and half mandarine... its pretty good and i got tickets to twins but i couldnt go cos i went overseas in china, shanghai actually so i was pretty dissapointed but i guess shanghai was better...
hey studio, i heard you went to shanghai last summer, how was it?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.