Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like going to the dentist? - Minitokyo

Do you like going to the dentist?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

What are your thoughts about dentists? Do you like going to the dentist or do you dread at the thought of going to the dentist?

I'm okay going to the dentist. I don't have any real problems going; I don't see anything frightening about going.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I do not have problems visiting the dentist either. Sometimes, the operations on cavities and root canals hurt, and I know that I will need both of these soon. I know, I eat too many sweets. Damn sodas and cookies! XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

kagomedemon

kagomedemon

Edward Elric's wife

I LOVE going to the dentist! ^ _ ^

It's kinda cause my dentist kinda knows Inuyasha and I talk to him about it. And when he's doing his job, he usually talks to me about cool stuff like that. ^ ^

And he's super nice! I usually draw him pictures for him. He likes it he says. ^ ^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by KamikazeKogaWhat are your thoughts about dentists?

They do a nice job of keeping care of your teeth, as long as you meet up with them once in a while. I don't mind going there once every 3 months. It's a routine check I do around here anyways. **Nods**

Quote by KamikazeKogaDo you like going to the dentist or do you dread at the thought of going to the dentist?

My little cousin would be scared to go to the dentist, and I can't blame her, really, which would explain why not many would like to go - of course. Me? I'm not saying that I like going to the dentist every single time, since they assign you a date that can somwhat interfere with your busy schedule at times - but if it is a must, then its better to be safe, than sorry.

So yes, I prefer going to the dentist over here. Not every single time, but once in a while when I need it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Okoru

Title? what's that?

Hmmm... the dentist isn't all that bad I guess. If it's only to keep my teeth clean XD I hate getting those wierd operation things... evil <_< >_> Either way, it's alright :)

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

Oh Woh!!! No way do I like the dentist! With all there little tools.... *shivers* Oww..... scary....

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

dentist!!!! m........brings bad memories when i went to my dentist and have a first session... -_-

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

EsCoBaR

EsCoBaR

bobby digital

The dentist isn't bad...only when you're going for something other than a clean up...I went twice to remove teeth..and it pretty much sucked...I mean, my whole mouth was numb (and swollen) so I couldn't feel anything, but barely beeing able to talk because of my numb swollen mouth kinda sucked...and it hurt once the numb-ness wore off.

+ S t y l e . R e : D E F i n i t i o n +

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Lol, what kind of question is that? :nya: I hate going to the dentist. I mean, it's not scary and all, but there's always something wrong, like I don't have the right amount of tooth at my age, wisdom tooth/teeth is not showing on the x-ray or I need to pull a tooth out. Plus the dentist asks me questions, and I have my mouth open. :sweat: Then there's the disgusting stuff I have to wash my teeth for 1 minute and makes me puke after XO

Other than that, I get sugar-free gum and a toothbrush, so it's all good XD

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I dont mind going, but I hate it when they poke your gums with that big metal spike

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Okoru

Title? what's that?

Quote by punker0017I dont mind going, but I hate it when they poke your gums with that big metal spike

Oh man. That hurts so bad. I left one of my detists (in the middle of a tooth cleaning thingy btw) because he kept poking me. I wanted to punch him in the face for it... but didn't :D

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Ahhhh....the dentist *screams* I'm afraid to go to the dentist truthfully speaking.... I will have to get some teeth pulled in a month or two and I'm damn scared. Though it's always good to go get checkups once in a while. Still, the feeling you get when you sit on the long chair and the light is directly above you while hearing the sound of what seems like drills (but is infact the tools they use) is just horrendous. T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm not afraid of going to the dentist... but I hate taking the time to go.

My dad's a dentist... Not sure if that disqualifies me to answer, but I've never had a problem going to the dentist.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I'm not afraid of going to the dentist, but I've never went to a dentist...

I have a killer smile and killer fresh breath.

*Note that the word "Killer" is used literally.

Signature

*shudders*i hate the dentist i always get all nervous and jumpy its a phobia every since i was 5 years old

I don't like it there... the smelll the noying sound of the drill (It is anoing!!!!!), an of course... the big fat dentist messing aorund with Ur mouth...
nope I don't like that place

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I don't mind going to the dentist. I guess i don't necessarily like it, but, i know its important, so why bother putting up a fuss? lol XD

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh man...i'm terrified of the dentist...i haven't gone for quite awhile and i know i need to get a check up!
i'm so afraid he's gonna scold me and say "you ruined your teeth! we're going to have to pull them all out and just give you dentures!"
kowai! x_x

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

Of course not.
Especially when were're talking about the 'channel' (at least that's what you call it in Poland, don't know if it's the right translation).
They pull out your nerves... paintful and scary.

No idea yet :D

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I don't like going anymore! I never used to mind it, but then someone else cleaned my teeth and they ripped out chunks of my gum! I was like, what the hell?!
Then, just like, yesterday, I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed at once! I look like a chipmunk!
So no, I don't like the dentist anymore!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

When there are needles...for God's sake, I HATE it.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

bayumi

bayumi

Not my fav place to go...its creepy...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah dentists are funny... they patch up your teath and then give you a lollie pop... NO i dont like them

whispers of the fallen, reach you faster that the word of god. listen to them they are wiser

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.