Whose picture is in your wallet?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Cancel

Whose picture is in your wallet? If there are many, whose is on the front? I have these anime cards I buy at Comic Alley, a shop here in my country which sells only anime and game related stuff. :) I have my friends' solo pics as well, but they're hidden behind the anime cards. :nya: What about you?

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Cancel

Well I don't carry a wallet anymore. I kept losing them but if I did I would have a lot of friend pictures!

• Apr 29, 2005

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

Cancel

when you open my wallet and look at the pictures first thing that one would see is my family picture. i have my dad beside my mom and me and my younger brother. i just wanted to see the happy part of my family, together so that wherever i may go, i still have that feeling of being home, with the most wonderful human beings beside me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Apr 29, 2005

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Cancel

me?? well my wallet got lost while i'm shopping at the mall! but i remeber that my picture is in it! waaahh my picture!! tha'ts the best photo i've got! T_T

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

EsCoBaR

EsCoBaR

bobby digital

Cancel

Unfortunately my wallet doesn't have any spots for pictures =(...If it did though I would probably have a picture of one of my family members.

+ S t y l e . R e : D E F i n i t i o n +

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Cancel

Quote by angelrheawhen you open my wallet and look at the pictures first thing that one would see is my family picture. i have my dad beside my mom and me and my younger brother. i just wanted to see the happy part of my family, together so that wherever i may go, i still have that feeling of being home, with the most wonderful human beings beside me.

Wow, my family doesn't even have a picture of all of us together. Not since 1999 anyway. :sweat:

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Cancel

I have a ton of pictures in my wallet, but the front one is my boyfriend's senior portrait. ^_^ It's a really good picture of him, you can see his gorgeous eyes very well. XD I have a ton more of my friends and family; it's fun to look through them. ^_^

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Cancel

Don't carry my wallet often but I just put random pictures in it. Everything from Mario to Anime characters.

Cancel

3 pictures of Andrew Jackson, 1 Alexander Hamilton, 1 of Lincoln and 8 of Washington

Signature Image

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Cancel

Hmmm.... lets see, I carry several sticker photos in my wallet. They're of my close friends and I...and that's about it! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

I have pictures of the ...wait it's money notes hahahaha
ok joke apart...I have a picture of my family.

• Apr 29, 2005
Cancel

Ummm pictures of myself, on identification cards ^^
Other than that, my wallet just has money and plastic in it.

• Apr 29, 2005
Cancel

I don't carry pictures in my wallet.

• Apr 29, 2005

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

Some of friends' girlfriends... just for safe-keeping.....

Signature

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Cancel

I have a picture of myself and a card of mitsui and kogure from slam dunk.

Signature

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Cancel

Hehehehehe.
Well, I have three pictures in my wallet (apart those from the guys in the bill).
The first one is from Tomoyo of Carc Captor Sakura.
The second one is from Lucy Maria Misora from To heart 2 (I'm getting the game).
The last one, and most important is from Jerry Bruckheimer (also on my avatar).

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Cancel

In my wallet is my driver's license photo

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

• Apr 29, 2005

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Cancel

Quote by SharinganKnight3 pictures of Andrew Jackson, 1 Alexander Hamilton, 1 of Lincoln and 8 of Washington

well, that's a cool assortment of photos, me.... i have my 'bethrothed' and my family pics in my wallet...

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

• Apr 29, 2005
Cancel

Pictures of my MOM and Kid sister, Izzy! :D

Cancel

currently there is nothing else other than my photo in driving licenses and ID card

• Apr 29, 2005
Cancel

I only have one picture in my wallet... (Trash Can Troll).

• Apr 29, 2005

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Cancel

quite a few
the main 1 is a pic of me

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Cancel

I have one of those photo sticker things, it has me and my cousin on it.

Brownie the Cat

• Apr 29, 2005

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

Cancel

hahaha... my own pic... i put anime pics in my file.. =P

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

• Apr 29, 2005

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.