Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how did you and your __friend first meet? - Minitokyo

how did you and your __friend first meet?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

how did you and your girl/boy friend first meet?

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

At the year 10 social :) I fancied her, but she was with one of my other friends at the time. I remember thinking to myself once "damn he's lucky" ^_^"
She invited me to her year 11 river cruise and I asked her out at the back of the boat looking out across the water :) Was a really nice night.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

can they be imaginary? XD XD XD jk.. never had that exeperience before.. why am i even at this thread.. >_>

mmm, marshmallow.

currently single so uhh cant say much, last gf was met through a friend... but she was a whore and cheated on me twice

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

my frend took me camping with his family once (interior camping, not in a car/trailer camping). we hit is off a day or two after we got back from the trip. stayed up to the wee hours of the night the last night i was there watching movies.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

um. i think we met over a volleyball game. he hit me in the face, haha and then he asked me if i was okay, and we became really good friends
and then after a few months, asked me out. =)
weird huh? i still remind him of that. lol

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

It was 9 years ago. I was 14. I was riding a bike when I saw this sexy older woman. I was staring at her so much that a crashed into a sign post. She smiled at me. Then we don't see each other until I was 20. I was alone, reading a book to pass the time at a cafe near my college. She came up to me and asked whether I remember her or not. Took a while for me to remember but when I did, I was sent into deep shock. I was like, 'Whoa. She still remember me?'

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

A real friend? no i don't have a real friend! and girlfriend no! [i don't believe in that!] XD

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

Yesh, yes at HIS year ten social. That was two years ago. ^^ =\ I really liked him back then (err, sort of the first couple of times that I had seen him), but I didn't thin about him for a while. OKAY I lie!!!!!!! I did think about him once or twice afterwards. The theme for the social was "Gals and Gangstas" and... errr, typical me - I went as the Mafia. >>" <<" Damn, those suspenders were cool.

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

My friend convinced me to go to a camp with him. Then for some reason I had a compelling urge to draw someone/something, so I chose her and then we continued on from there. Not exactly the sneakiest of ways, or the safest approach, but oh well, it worked then...

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

how did we meet?

why, ridiculously of course. Can you imagine someone liking me? PSHH ridiculous.

Balmung262

Balmung of the Azure Sky

I was Fishing and i hooked her in the arm with my fishing hook and she cryed... not my fault...
But we broke up the next day cause i told her to Stop worrying about me. hahahhahahaha!!!! ^v^ hahahaha

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

met her at school :>

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

he was my best friends ex. but before you tell me off for going out with my best friends ex, she went out with my ex before i hooked up with her ex.
anyway we first hooked up at the pub on my 18th

k hearts a 4evr

i met my friends at a party, a party that i didn't want to go to cause i didn't know anyone there

eki

i met grlfriend at club.I'm drunk when we first met.

she is my friends sister :o

After coming out af a sad relationship i didnt even know her and she helped me to get better...she is realy sweet pretty so i kissed her one fullmoon night on a banch ^^ oh n she was a friend of my best friend who wanted me to hang out with all her girlfriends ^^

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

saki <3 its been so long since i stepped into MT. lemme reply this thread 8d

me and my boyfriend (Mochi :D) met when we're playing Ragnarok Online! yes, very lame in deed. but hell we were only like 12 and 13 years old at that moment. we were friends for a very long time and in that length of friendship he introduced a dumbass which is now an exboyfriend to me lol. :D but he and i patched up after the sad break up of me and my ex so it's a whole new beginning again lol. weird i find it.

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

it was in chemistry class. we just had the same gaming interest! pretty sad.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump old threads, especially ones as old as this one.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.