Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Review could use rounding - Minitokyo

Review could use rounding

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

This one is really simple to implement and rather insignificant.

The ratings on reviews have an excessive precision. For instance "Overall Rating :: 9.33333333333 / 10". 9.3 would suffice for me.

I'll bet all it would take is adding "round($number,1)" to the code.

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You can suggest that in this thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16414/

I'm sure that jhujhiti will get back to you.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by melmachine18You can suggest that in this thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16414/

I'm sure that jhujhiti will get back to you.

Erm. . . I don't think that the thread you suggested is relevant to Jim3535's suggestion, mel. He's suggesting that the tabulated final score on the reviews be rounded to fewer significant digits, as having a huge parade of numbers when come repeating decimals isn't all that necessary. The thread you noted is about complaints of Minitokyo being slow. Maybe there is a correlation between the two, but I don't see it. . . then again, I am running in sleep deprivation mode, so it's fairly likely that I just missed something.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

yup, will add it

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.