Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you love naruto fan-fics? - Minitokyo

do you love naruto fan-fics?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

omg I am in love with the naruto fanfics that I read they are soooo cool do you have any fav fan fics

Signature

Er...normally I'm gung ho about all things anime, and fanfiction.net is an awesome place for stories (I visit all the time)...but Naruto is one of the few that I've never really gotten into.

It's mainly because the one time that I tried, the first three fics listed went something like this:

1. Naruto was actually a girl all this time!

2. Pairing: Kakashi x Gai

3. Iruka is in love with Naruto...

Yeah, and I stopped after that. :sweat: But Lain has some really nice stories, and so does Cardcaptor sakura- although you have to look farther back for the really good ones. Escaflowne you have to look farther back too, but they have some really talented authors!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I love fanfics - but mostly on PoT. Mizu is one of the best PotFic writers out there. :D

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

There are already a number of threads on favorite fanfictions. Take a look at the following threads to see what other members noted as their favorites:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17348/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15763/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8435/
et cetera, et cetera, et cetera

Please remember to search before you post in the future to avoid creating duplicate threads.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

well hennokappa you have to search the one that I read at fanfiction.net are mostly sasuxsaku related storeis I am so hooked it all depends if you have read the summary and you want to read it as for me I love naruto fan fics

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Quote by eclair-chanwell hennokappa you have to search the one that I read at fanfiction.net are mostly sasuxsaku related storeis I am so hooked it all depends if you have read the summary and you want to read it as for me I love naruto fan fics

Me too! i love Naruto Fanfics especially sasusaku! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i don't like reading fanfics.. they're too long, i can't concentrate on such things for long time.. i prefer doujinshis more than fanfics.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

aw. why not they are so cool! especially sasusaku ones :nya:

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Bah, Hyuuga fanfictions for me (actually, my friends is currently sending me one)... but I prefer the stories that are more orginal (meaning created completely by the auther not based on other stories... I write such myself).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.