Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a crush on someone .. - Minitokyo

If you have a crush on someone ..

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

if you have a crush on someone .. how did you get them to notice you?

ahahha .. a topic i read at another forum .. great replies .. ahhaha ..

raging_otter

Not In

i would umm tell them right on? am i too frontal? XD

yes

Lovely........

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I do nice things for them and generally help them out in any way I can :)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i would do what tele said....try to approach his/her friends first....then once u are friends with his/her friends then u;'ll be able to know him/her ....hehe.....then i would try to get closer by helping out/talking more often...and giving signals that u like him/her.... ^_^ thatz what i thinkk....lol

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for some reason...
every girl i had a crush on somehow sat beside me
and then every once in awhile they would play footsie with me
hmmm... must be some super power

>_> yep.. i'd become friends with him, of course. and just sit back. if we don't become boyfriend and girlfriend, oh well, i gained a new friend. win win situation!

mmm, marshmallow.

miyuna

lonely dreamer

yea. thats what i do. n_n

i just talk to them then get their phone number and address, or just an msn addy first

I'd perform a mental therapy on myself for falling for someone. Love leads to bad news. That's that. Perhaps some form of self torture I haven't been forbiddent o perform as of yet.

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

i've had nothing but bad expieriences with thw opposite sex so i let them come to me

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Surreal

Surreal

sakura flower

IMO, don't wait to be friends, if the person likes you they will accept or reject. It's a do or die thing. But the way you say it makes a big difference, a lot of people like it when the other person has the confidence and guts to ask them full on and pull a show off for them. If your not that kind of person, then I suggest just simply asking them to the movies or something, and while you are there you can say, "I wish we could do this more often." or something of the sort, and if that person isn't stupid, he/she should pick up on what you are suggesting. Oh and if you don't know them at all, if one of your friends knows that person, meet through your friend, so you dont have to go through getting aquainted through wierd ways, just go there 'coincedencly' together and work from there...

Signature

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

just tell them, thatll get their attention

Signature

take your clothes off, then they'll notice you.

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

you pull a keitaro

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

If I have a crush on someone, I avoid them like the plague.

Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

i sneak up from behind and make her unconcious and drag her someplace she doesnt know...then when she wakes up i confess to her if she freaks out i make her unconcious again and drag her back to the place she was last seen and leave her there alone...

OOOOkay that was just a joke...

erm i guess i'd try to give her signals that i like her...or so...

typically you try to be around them and hangout with them alot, and then after a while you just come out and tell them. haha me on the other hand am to sissy to ever tell someone....

Talk to them and get to know them first to make sure that you actually like this person...from then on wards i wouldn't know.

~mintyness~
Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

That hasn't happened yet and even if it happens, I won't probably be brave enough as to speak to her.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Frienship is how i get along with the people i have a crush on! :)

Do nothing. I'm too proud to admit emotion.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Quote: Frienship is how i get along with the people i have a crush on! :)

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!! .... Oh no !!! .. not the : "You are like a brother / sister to me" .. get a knife and thrust is through my heart ... hehehhehehe

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Momo-chan

Momo-chan

Frustrated Graphic Artist

Just act normally around him/her and get to know each other very well.. That situation happened to my friend and got the guy to be her best friend then it's the typical story of the guy best friend to fall in love with his girl best friend and after some few good years got him to ask her and now they're a good couple.. =D

"Through the silence, you call my name, my heart stops beating, I'm lost in a dream."

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.