Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Disgusting Thing In Your Food? - Minitokyo

Most Disgusting Thing In Your Food?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

a couple of years ago i found the white part of a fingernail in my won ton. i was chewing my won ton and was wondering why it was so fricken hard...until i spit it out and saw that fingernail! i was so grossed out!

and then tonight i was eating my leftover pasta from california pizza kitchen, and i found something worse than a fingernail in my food. i swear, it was a nasty pubic hair...it was curly and black! ack...i hope it was like armpit hair and not from some other part of the body that i just don't want to think about! thank god i didn't put it in my mouth, but i'm still so disgusted!

have you any of you guys found anything so gross and disgusting like that? well, at least it wasn't a so-called finger like wendy's.

>=0!!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

This has never happened to me(yet). I heard at Arby's this person found a piece of human meat in their burger. Nasty.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Recently, there was an incident at a Wendys where a customer found a finger in his or her burger. Gross enough, right? XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Ew. I can't remember. Nothing like that happened to me, and I hope it will never happen.

Brownie the Cat

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Oh, this isn't as disgusting. One day in the Bronx, some cops ate a burger from McDonalds with glass. That's disgusting on the throat. *shudders* Makes me think whether I should eat fast foods again or not. >_> And those were cops...boy, was someone in for it.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

Probably a rock... I knew someone who found a cockroach in their food and they ate it anyway, they thought it was something else...

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

I think the worst thing ive ever found ive found in my foos was a contact lense,
wasnt mine
The most desgusting is probably one of those massive flies that u sometimes see flying around, it was actually cooked with the food ie dead
Just incase anyone was thinking it landed on my food then flew off

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

eww..
the most digusting thing that went to my food was a roach when we ate at kenny rogers. >=0!!

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by crewcifixeww..
the most digusting thing that went to my food was a roach when we ate at kenny rogers. >=0!!

omigod...i think i would literally die cuz i'm so terrified of roaches!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

A dead fly in starbuck mango shake.... x_x x_x x_x

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Ewww... gross ! The worst I've come across is like a strand of hair... ewwww...

But didn't they say that some person from Maccas a comple of years ago found a used condom in their burger? Now *that* is disgusting >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I know of someone who found a cheese-powder coated spring in a bag of Cheetos once. One time my grandma had a can of Coke that had some sort of pesticides or fertilizer in it. At a restaruant, my brother once found a piece of plastic and the plastic end to a bag of bread in a sandwich.

The worst thing I've ever come across was hair.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i once found a cockroach in my pizza.....and i was about to take it a bit...luckily for my sharp eyes and i threw the whole pizza away...

man.... gross.... roachs.... flies....hair..... ergh

thank god thats never actually happened to me.... i would be sooo freaked out....

o.O

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

I think I got hair and a bug in my juice before... XO

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

onyhow

Survivor...

Hair and fly in my soup. Hey bbls, yours are the worst.

a lambs head... it gets worst... I had to eat it!!!!!, the head was the meal!!!!!!! (rostro asado... a tipical food in one of Bolivias beutiful towns)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

err...hair, insects (eww), ants (hate em) and...UFO (unidentified floating objects)

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

well once me and my friend's went to eat in some resturant, and then while we eating my friend ate something hard and said ouchhhh .. and we said what's wrong!????! and then he through it from his mouth to the desk, then guess what everyone??!!?!?!?!?

lolollll someone tooth. yeah it's a human tooth, plus it's not a clean tooth. so we had to write a clearance after one week the shout the resturant dwon.

woww hope thing's like this wont happen to you guy's.

This has never happen to me yet and I wish that I don't experience on my food having some yucky stuff!! :)

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I found a cockroach in my drink.............that was the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me...I was drinking and then suddenly I realized I was actually chewing something...then I realized what the *&^% it is then I quickly spit it out...then I ran to the bathroom and brush my whole mouth for a LONG time...I didn't told anyone about it...I swear I would have fainted....... >.<

Signature Image

*laughs warily* Oh my god! *shudder*
One time, I opened this box of cookies at home, (brand new), took a cookie, and took s bite. Just then this big ol roach scurried out of the box. ...
i was horrified! I threw the cookie who knows were, and ran to the kitchen screaming to my mom. KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL it!!!
I felt like crying! While mom was taking care of the damned thing, I ran upstairs and washed my mouth many times, just incase. >_<

Quote by melmachine18Oh, this isn't as disgusting. One day in the Bronx, some cops ate a burger from McDonalds with glass. That's disgusting on the throat. *shudders* Makes me think whether I should eat fast foods again or not. &gt;_&gt; And those were cops...boy, was someone in for it.

I remember hearing that story. One of the workers in the back purposely put the glass in there. The cop noticed the glass when he bit into the burger, spit it out, and immediately went into the back and arrested the kid. Certainly wasn't a smart move for the kid....

Note to cops: don't make enemies with fast food employees

The Wendy's Finger-in-Chili has turned out to be a fraud. The lady placed the finger in there so she could get some mucho bucks. You can now eat your chili in peace.

The worst thing for me was this stupid moth-larva in the bottom of my mug of hot cocoa. I was drinking it with a straw and was slurping up the last few drops of it when I felt something go up the straw... spit it out, and what amazement, it was a wormy.

I strain the cocoa mix now.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by bblsa couple of years ago i found the white part of a fingernail in my won ton. i was chewing my won ton and was wondering why it was so fricken hard...until i spit it out and saw that fingernail! i was so grossed out!

I found a claw of some sort in a pizza pocket once. I think it was a cat's tooth. >_<
I also found a dead spider in a bag of rice once.

Quote: and then tonight i was eating my leftover pasta from california pizza kitchen, and i found something worse than a fingernail in my food. i swear, it was a nasty pubic hair...it was curly and black! ack...i hope it was like armpit hair and not from some other part of the body that i just don't want to think about! thank god i didn't put it in my mouth, but i'm still so disgusted!

I really hope for your sake that that wasn't a pubic hair. Disgusting. >_<

Quote by AdventSXI think the worst thing ive ever found ive found in my foos was a
contact lense, wasnt mine

O_O A contact lens? Just...how?! XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.