Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a crush on someone .. - Minitokyo

If you have a crush on someone ..

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

sit there and wait... ^^

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

twiddle tyour thumbs...? don't know. i avoided the ones i had crushes one..sort of like one owuld avoid a rather large Toodledonk

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmm...avoiding the ones you love...i would you do that...

mayb yer scared of something?

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

rejection is a very common fear =p I used to agree with the majority of people when they say they'd avoid them haha.. that was a couple of years ago tho, I've found it hard to gain a crush on anyone for the past year, maybe I'm broken x_x

But if it did come to it.. more than anything I'd want to go with the flow, get to know them and let them get to know me. Its better to know the person well before you jump into anything. As for doing things for them.. I wouldnt do anything I wouldnt normally do because later on they might expect it from you....

fenrir00

fenrir00

Random Otaku

Quote: >_> yep.. i'd become friends with him, of course. and just sit back. if we don't become boyfriend and girlfriend, oh well, i gained a new friend. win win situation!

Yessss, that's it!

If only we forever had the chance for another day...

Then the pain from the past will fade away.....

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Tee hee I dont like someone unless we're frriends first. I'm a weird litt bugger aren't I? oNly liking my friends XD Well once I start to like my friend I Would start hanging out with him more, talking to him more, and being more cutesy around him then I usually do. It works all the time for me ^-^

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

Quote: If I have a crush on someone, I avoid them like the plague.

^^ same here...I get really shy. >.> I'd be scared to say/do something stupid in their presence...I tend to do that if I'm nervous. >.> I tend do do that a lot. -_-

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

It goes something like this:

Osi: hi there ^_^

cute girl: @_@;; *cool osi is talking to me..oh crap..what to do what to do*

Osi: hello?

cute girl: ahhhhhh *huggles*

^ yep yep..thats what happens XD XD XD

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

blush and blush and KEEP blushing.... XD ...... then show off ur body! .....o.o'' j/k

*runs away*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

if i have a crush on someone, i'll avoid them and blush and giggle a lot if they ask me something.
my current boyfriend thought I hated him before he asked me out. hahahaha

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote: It goes something like this: Osi: hi there ^_^ cute girl: @_@;; *cool osi is talking to me..oh crap..what to do what to do* Osi: hello? cute girl: ahhhhhh *huggles* ^ yep yep..thats what happens XD XD XD

What really happened:

Osi: hi there ^_^

cute girl: -___-;; *this werido is talking to me...oh crap..what to do what to do*

Osi: hello?

cute girl: ahhhhhh *slaps osi hard across his face*

HAHAHAHA....j/k j/k XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

damn JOO ZZ >___>

who told!? XD j.k i roxorz >_>

Signature

sword

sword

wuzzahh

i take rocks and i'll throw it at her :D

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I probably wouldn't do anything XD Maybe it's because I value friendship more than love... maybe~ ^^;;

Use subterfuge to lift their phone number and address from someone that the both of you know. Then send them a dozen roses. After they leave a nice thank you message on your voicemail, call them and talk to them.

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Get to know them better n' be your casual self around them

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

NO [I'm a man without heart!!!] XD

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

if i had a crush on someone. i would make friends with them. and when there is somethin cmin up at skool i would ask them to go.^^ so far none have fail. no crush have rejected ^^

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

crush.....hmmmmmm

i usually just sit from afar and watched......not that i won't ask her out.....it's b/c she has a bf already.....argh.....thinking of this pisses me off

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

X3 I'm usually too shy. XD If I'm already friends with them, then I hint it.. other than that too shy. ._.

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

tell them their cute.

( seems familiar doesn't it * wink * * wink *

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

tell them their cute.

( seems familiar doesn't it ? * wink * * wink * )

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

tell them their cute.

( seems familiar doesn't it ? * wink * * wink * )

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Maybe if they never work out that you have a crush on them, it's not worth getting worked up over getting their attention. I guess this kind of thing has its own way of just working out by itself unless you go and screw it up :P

Signature Image

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.