Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a crush on someone .. - Minitokyo

If you have a crush on someone ..

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

If I don't know him, I stare like a psycho. If I do know him, I stalk him like a psycho. Hehehe.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

omg... you people don't know anything...

your supposed to sing that person a love song.... m-flo style.... M-flo's allll about love.

and make sure you look em in the eyes too at all times.... that always gets me at least.

Quote by _RAWRomg... you people don't know anything...

your supposed to sing that person a love song.... m-flo style.... M-flo's allll about love.

For real -- M-Flo's smooth vibes and rhythm will make any girl's heart quiver with Warm Mushy Super Happy Emotion 110 % Burning Power (tm). Man, M-flo's "Miss You" is such a catchy song...but I digress.

If you're still reading this thread, I'll have to agree with what most of the people said on this thread that it's best to throw rocks while stalking him/her while you have the plague...I mean, I agree with the non-joking people that becoming friends first is key--tried-and-true, my friend. Friendship is the foundation on which good relationships are built on--should the relationship crumble, friendship will still be there.

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

i sat on my bfs lap and said you know i like you.
thats how you ring them in!!

k hearts a 4evr

i would talk to them and spend more time with them, and when the right time comes i'll tell them

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

For some reason, I'm also in the club of only crushing on people that you're already friends with. :)

If I have a crush on someone, I usually just try to spend more time together and see how it goes. If she hasn't quite connected the dots after a couple of "dates", I usually just write her a note or an e-mail and tell her- but I'm not a fan of just going up to someone and telling them. I find I'm much better at expressing myself in writing and I really don't trust myself enough that I wouldn't freeze or do something stupid.

ctrl

JocyWineStar

i'll try to get close to them, try to talk to them alot,
and hope that they will notice my love.

i can't stop looking.. and hardly say anything to them until they start noticing

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

-_- i tried to say it to her directly but i'm a 1A wimp when it comes to that...i'd rather write a 'lil note to tell her...
but i don't feel like that's right so i'm still trying to overcome my fear and tell her....

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

um...usly I just hid (be shy to even try.lol.)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Hmm i try to be nice, and to get some reasons to talk to her :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I've only had a crush on one guy, and I don't think he would get it even if hit him with a brick or stuck a note on his head. Maybe guys really are the dumber sex :D ( just kidding ) Just avoid the oppisite sex, hehehe it will save you alot of time :D

Jump in head first, be yourself and may the Gods help your poor soul ^_^

I would look her in the eyes and tell her exactly how I feel.

Signature

i say just dont be a jerk. it may sound corny but if you just be yourself it goes a long way.

remeber the force will be with you. always

LOL@Z-sama XD .. What would I do? Like everyone else says.. talk to them to befriend them and yadda yadda.. people say I'm really obvious though.. ^^;;;;;; .. I guess I am.. I haven't had a crush in a while tho.. scared of being hurt or something ><

HBMM

ANIMELIAN

Just be friendly to her and spend some time with her and see how it will turn out...^_^

I come in peace...

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

I usly run away..ahh..than come backk..and than..*shy come to me* but than the girl will notice from her friends that I like her..soo she starte to talk and goos...alonge. (but I get too nerves..lol.)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

SpideI2_man

awesomesauce

To the brave belong all things...

mamimi

fr

mmm. between what we w o u l d do and what we really do in these situations there is a large difference.
all those *I'm gonna tell him/her* are in fact rare.
Most of us would just sit there in a sad, melo, depressed mood, than a few times later, when not in love anymore, looking at the guyi/girl and think *how could I fall in love with him/her?* without thinking of all we might have missed being silent, just keeping in mind that we saved a lot of time, energy, dignity not having shared our sentiments.
Sometimes it avoids love catastrophes, sometimes it prevents a great love from emerging.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

Kani

Kani

Spawn

Every Girl i've seen that i liked always tells me to come here and then she ask me
do you have a GirlFriend And i don't

so she says do you want one and i say no because
i need a girl that likes me for what i am so getting a girlFriend is easy if i want ONE

I Want My Humanity Back!!!

eh... i do have a crush... but we're good friends... and i think she knows how if feel... but im not sure if she feels exactly the same back... <.<

~ Seijiro

Signature Image

Nasedo_Lyne

The Personifying Force

How to get thier attention? Simple. Obliterate all who stand in the way of your womanly/manly conquest and make it so that he/she has to notice you because everyone else is toast!

But no, seriously...

Quote by SurrealIMO, don't wait to be friends, if the person likes you they will accept or reject. It's a do or die thing. But the way you say it makes a big difference, a lot of people like it when the other person has the confidence and guts to ask them full on and pull a show off for them. If your not that kind of person, then I suggest just simply asking them to the movies or something, and while you are there you can say, "I wish we could do this more often." or something of the sort, and if that person isn't stupid, he/she should pick up on what you are suggesting. Oh and if you don't know them at all, if one of your friends knows that person, meet through your friend, so you dont have to go through getting aquainted through wierd ways, just go there 'coincedencly' together and work from there...

100% agree. But one addition; dont push the other person OR yourself too much.

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

I'd just be really good friends with them. I dunno, I don't tell my friends that I have a crush on someone. If I did they'd tease me in front of him and thats sooooo embarassing!!! Then it would be so awkward to approach him and all that stuff...maaaaaa neeeeeeeeee....

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.