Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a crush on someone .. - Minitokyo

If you have a crush on someone ..

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 93 total items

Well i made friends with my current girlfriend and we slowly found out more about each other then we finally found out that we had strong feelings for eachother. I've been going out with her for almost a year now and i'm still surprised at how wonderful she is.

Signature

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

just get close to that person and if you think itis the right time tell how you feel about that person!!
but I don't believe much in crushes, they don't lead to anywhere! And I 'm not talking about marriage or things like that(like a friend of mine thought I was talking about) but about the estimate time of relationship, doesn't last long if you think of a crush!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

haha i'm such a woman...i'll just stare from afar...lol i suck haha

Liesk

Liesk

Beep!

Uh, if I'm not already their friend I ignore it and move on. I am antagonistic towards people and wont trust anyone if I haven't known them for a long time >>;

I just keep it to myself but I try to be friendly.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by [tkoGhost]tell them their cute.( seems familiar doesn't it ? * wink * * wink * )

*blushes*

... kyaaaaaaaaaaa ....

1. I'm 24 years old. I don't get crushes. If I did get a crush, I'd fucking talk to them. I'd date them. And then I'd do all the other adult stuff you spend hours in the bathroom dreaming about.

Your dreams are unrealistic, and you fail at life.

Quote by ThatGuy10791. I'm 24 years old. I don't get crushes. If I did get a crush, I'd fucking talk to them. I'd date them. And then I'd do all the other adult stuff you spend hours in the bathroom dreaming about.

Crazy...

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

ya i still got a tiny crush,lolz she went to the same party as me earlier today.

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by ThatGuy10791. I'm 24 years old. I don't get crushes. If I did get a crush, I'd fucking talk to them. I'd date them. And then I'd do all the other adult stuff you spend hours in the bathroom dreaming about.

.......... ... -_-

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

Quote by butterflai_gal>_> yep.. i'd become friends with him, of course. and just sit back. if we don't become boyfriend and girlfriend, oh well, i gained a new friend. win win situation!

ahaha~ i would do the same thing too

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

for me actually jsut be who you are i guess and tell them i guess lol, we can learn great lessons from anime such as Love Hina when Naru was too scared to tell Kei that she loved him, i guess its practically the same thing dont be afraid cause if that person doenst liek youi its not liek a failure its more of a learning experinece liek that type of person ur attracted too really isnt ur type. I dont noe im just being to philosophical (srry if its mispelled)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmmm...well in the past when I've had a crush on someone, I don't ever tell them. Guess I'm just shy. They were all good friends of mine, so I just try and spend time with them and try to act normal I suppose.

Im too shy to ask girls out but there have been girls who have asked me out though.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

er... duno.. i.. usually won't tell them if i ever have a crush on someone...anyways, i DONT have a crush on anyone now XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Most likely I would just do nothing , except hope that some form of divine intervention ... intervines .

i stare/look at them, not in a bad way, giving them clues that i like them. hasn't worked in getting me a girl :\ i'm 2 shy to approach a girl at this time

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I altered my uniform to look VERY pretty. I spent 30 minutes on my hair everyday, I even let it down a few day(it's 11 inches below my waist, so I've never wear it down beforesince it'll get tangled). I act really kind, but still act to him as I do to most people, which is coldly. The more he sees he can't get me the more he wants me. I'm a bad girl >.< XD.

Quote by glassheartI altered my uniform to look VERY pretty. I spent 30 minutes on my hair
everyday, I even let it down a few day(it's 11 inches below my waist,
so I've never wear it down beforesince it'll get tangled). I act really
kind, but still act to him as I do to most people, which is coldly. The
more he sees he can't get me the more he wants me. I'm a bad girl
&gt;.&lt; XD.

and yet your tough exterior seems(judging by your name) to hide a fragile heart

as for me, it has been a long time since I fell for anyone in any sort of way...so I have no answer...

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

when ever i have a crush i think about it for 5seconds then ask her out.
but usualy she(in genral)asks me out

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Usually I get a crush on people I already know.. so I don't have the go through the "making friends" - process. I just spend time with the person, be kind to her, etc. Just act the normal me. Since they usually are my friends I have their cell number and msn addy, I can contact them when I want to. Once I have spent some time with her I usually ask her out in some way...

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 93 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.