Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dON'T WASTE PEOPLE EFFORTS!!! RESPECT MEMBER ARTWORK!! - Minitokyo

dON'T WASTE PEOPLE EFFORTS!!! RESPECT MEMBER ARTWORK!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by Bot Chiiramchong,

The wallpaper you have submitted was deleted for one or more or the following reasons:
- It was too simplistic, with poor layout or background
- It was too blurry or overfiltered
- It used screenshots or unmodified photos
- It featured a poor quality extraction or had many artifacts ion the stock images
- It was a low effort wallpaper
We only accept wallpapers where the members make a true effort to submit quality works for critiques and advice.
For more informations refer to the Policy and the FAQ
For help on making wallppaers refer to the Art and design forum

Minitokyo Staff

Can i Know What happens to my wall!!!!!
MT keep on deleting my wall saying with such nonsense reason shown above...!!!

Am i wrong for a beginner who juz can produce low quality walls???
That's the reason i join the MT, I spent 3 hours to make the Hawaii wall, compile with 4 - 5 layers... I know that's quite simple, but that's what i can do for now...

Besides i earn my compliment from my frineds in Mt and even new member i don't recognize...

In addition, can Mt provides some warning or give a better guide before straight forwardly deleted my ARTWORK!! That's really don't respect people at all!!!

I swear i didn't copy from other website, THAT'S MY EXPERIENCE WORK UNTIL NOW!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Right here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13884/

Edit: If you think none of the above was the reason why your wallpaper was removed, it has to be ripping. Remember that no rips are allowed here. That should help you out.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I believe the problem is that botCHII isnt *specific* with what the problem was. 'Its one of these 5 things..good luck figuring out which.' I had this issue earlier, never got it resolved either.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Awww... well... I'm sure it could be fixed up... if you think that your wall was deleted incorrectly, well do stuff to it... I'm sure you'll be more invigorated to make them accept it and not delete it then ;) it'll happen to everyone some time or another... don't worry too much about it... ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

well...nearly half of my gallery was deleted once before.....and i was very very angry just like you.......and even argued with sammo..the then gallery director...but hey now i didn't feel a thing coz after thinking it again....some of my scan couldn't be used as wallpapers.....
all you need is to calm down....just take your time to do a nice wallie....and in the mean time..have fun in the forums.....^_^

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by satan123well...nearly half of my gallery was deleted once before.....and i was very very angry just like you.......and even argued with sammo..the then gallery director...but hey now i didn't feel a thing coz after thinking it again....some of my scan couldn't be used as wallpapers.....
all you need is to calm down....just take your time to do a nice wallie....and in the mean time..have fun in the forums.....^_^

Quote by kuroimisaAwww... well... I'm sure it could be fixed up... if you think that your wall was deleted incorrectly, well do stuff to it... I'm sure you'll be more invigorated to make them accept it and not delete it then ;) it'll happen to everyone some time or another... don't worry too much about it... ^_^

Quote by TeryonI believe the problem is that botCHII isnt *specific* with what the problem was. 'Its one of these 5 things..good luck figuring out which.' I had this issue earlier, never got it resolved either.

Thanks guy... i really need an icy cold water.... but this really overated, juz like you did not do anything wrong, juz not perfect enough.. but you have been sentence to death!!

Tell me Who's perfect???

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

aw man, i'm so sorry that your stuff got deleted after all of your hard work!
and i really liked your hawaii wallie!
you should take the advice of the much more senior members and hopefully everything will be worked out!
don't worry and don't give up! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol... nobody's perfect Ramchong... it's like in school as well... I remember I spent all night doing some map thingo just to get it back 10/20 and completely wrong. The other time I submitted something I put all the effort into and still got 10/20... now now, I truly believed that the teacher had something against me (and she did! I never talked in class and when I did only once cuz someone talked to me, she told *me* to shut up...)

So never fear. Keep submitting.
And if things keep getting deleted... it doesn't matter... it'll only make you wanna work harder and wanna show them that there is nothing wrong with your stuff to the point that even if they wanted to delete it, they couldn't justify it ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

hehehehe....i was even more angry than you when half of my gallery is wiped out.....^_^
feels just like killing people and burnt them...tear them apart...etc ( any cruel ways you can think of it )

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by bblsaw man, i'm so sorry that your stuff got deleted after all of your hard work!
and i really liked your hawaii wallie!
you should take the advice of the much more senior members and hopefully everything will be worked out!
don't worry and don't give up! :)

Thank you for supporting my wall... Of cos i willing to accept any criticism, besides from browsing my gallery you'll know that i really accept what you gus told me to, and i'm juz start trying to make it batter -- out of sudden they tight me with a big rock then kick me to the deadly ocean...

I juz don't like the way they treat the member...

Anyway thanks again for the spoke out...

proj

proj

piracy~Digita

ah, unfortunate.. :sweat:

i had a wallpaper deleted once, my once inspirational ill-fated wallpaper dedicated to Succubi.. :sweat: *sigh* may it RIP...i was emotionally upset, just like you are now, but as it turns out ~ i realized that the reason mine was removed was due to low resolution (128), so now my wallpapers are no less than 300..

little things like that i'll never overlook again, for fear the wrath of the merciless Bot Chii.. OX >.< x_x
when struck down, rise twice as strong.. ;)

Well.. sorry to hear that but..

I think that generally ramchons is right, If wall wasn't rip than.. deleteing it without specific (5 reasons to choose from is not ok.. try to find out what it is >.<) reason is on ok in my opinion. MT is a place where ppl share their artwork. It's true that some of them use rips.. some of them just doesn't seem to care aout HQ of their works but among them there're ppl that are begginers.. you really shouldn't discourage them by saying (deleteing walls) "we don't wish to have you wall here.."

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol... i readen somthing that says atleast make a but creavtivity(wrong spelled) ofyou own...and ramchong did that...and then they just delete it....that just sucks totally...and i have seen MORE and maney wallpapers in mt that where posted...and didt got deleted...EVEN if they took it from another side...i seen 2 negima wallpapers that where the same as som i seen som where els....and that also sucks

It is time for you to drown

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hey, don't get discouraged just because your wall had been deleted... I know it hurts having your artwork not appreciated, but I guess you can't actually do anything about it...
If you wanna have your revenge, perfect your skill and make them bow to you with awe !

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I attempted making a wallpaper for love hina once, and i realised how hard it truely can be to make a half decent wallpaper. I never finished it cause i didn't have time and there was a half decent learning gap that i didn't have time to fill. Sometimes going through you can see some good walls are really simple and woulda been easy to make while others look a bit dodgy but were obviously hard and had a lot of time put into them. Those rules on wallpapers aren't enforced on all wallies.....it's just bad luck if your caught out.
I agree with the general flow....keep at it and get better, even submitting a crappy wallpaper makes you in the top half of member here anyway so you deserve respect :P

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

yikes
well wall deletion do happened .
It's there to encourage members t submit quality over quantity, we understand u're a begginer (as usaid there)
But don;t be sad when ur wall get deleted, it means u gotta work harder next time , after all we are here to improve.

It's like getting a fail in art exams >.>
Good luck next time u can do it

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

ramchong> dun angry lar. aiseh...who neva fail b4, I know how u feel 1. Dun worry, + oil and make more nice wall pic. haha...

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

MT respect members artwork... sometimes wall can be delete... you knows it.... so, you should read the MT policy before submit walls.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

I bet most of us have had some of our work deleted at some point and time here at MT its no reason to get so mad about it. I mean seriusly come on. Im not that good of a GFX artist but I try to improve my walls as much as I can maybe you should do the same do different designes find better scans

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by IdrilMT respect members artwork... sometimes wall can be delete... you knows it.... so, you should read the MT policy before submit walls.

Quote by DarkAeonI bet most of us have had some of our work deleted at some point and time here at MT its no reason to get so mad about it. I mean seriusly come on. Im not that good of a GFX artist but I try to improve my walls as much as I can maybe you should do the same do different designes find better scans

Quote by calisqoyikes
well wall deletion do happened .
It's there to encourage members t submit quality over quantity, we understand u're a begginer (as usaid there)
But don;t be sad when ur wall get deleted, it means u gotta work harder next time , after all we are here to improve.

It's like getting a fail in art exams &gt;.&gt;
Good luck next time u can do it

I think most of all misunderstood what i mean actually...

I do confess the wall i made not good, may be silly, dump or even stupid!

But tha way the tell to do is really impolite, don't juz throw me some "whatever" reasons then ask me to choose from there becos my wall is "already deleted"!

mt should give a proper reason, advice that the wall will be deleted nex day or whatever.. at least respect first than action..

a chinise phrase said " show respect or bow to your opponent before commence the war"

"XIAN LEE HOU ping"!!

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Oh want spisific reasons not some list I see what your getting at now

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Anyway...

Even i felt a bit lost to my wall...

But 1 thing makes me very touching and happy is -- In MT i got a loooooot of friends try to give me the best supports, try their best to cheer me up when i'm down... that's really really thank you all, until the day i close my eyes permenently... the memory still kept in my mind forever...

Thanks again.............

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Tough luck, I suppose. Maybe if you had posted a wallpaper that was deleted by Bot-Chii into the help section and asked for some advice on what seems wrong with your wallpaper that could have caused it to be deleted, maybe you could press on a strong case, but it seems the evidence is clear - someone more experienced and perhaps more wise in the field of art thought yours wasn't good enough in their opinion, and the gallery director perhaps agreed upon it. Oh well. It happens to a bunch of people.

A good wallpaper artist never has any problems with the criteria mentioned from Bot-Chii above, and a good wallpaper artist always detects flaws in their wallpaper and tries their best to figure out how to make it better [improvements and the sorts].

Quote by ramchongBut tha way the tell to do is really impolite, don't juz throw me some
"whatever" reasons then ask me to choose from there becos my wall is
"already deleted"! mt should give a proper reason, advice that the wall will be deleted
nex day or whatever.. at least respect first than action..

The funny thing is really - who will spend countless number of hours telling you and many members specifically what is wrong with the wallpaper, when there are so many other wallpapers that could possibly land in this same situation as well?

We are humans, and we have lives - you know. Necessarily, I find posting specific reasons on why the wallpaper is deleted on every single wallpaper is completely and utterly frustrating, terribly hassling, and definitely time-consuming considering how many gallery items keep jumping in day by day. Besides, I'm very certain that the Gallery Directors don't need to work full-time and debate on some of these deleting issues when you know not every little gallery item problem can be looked over tremendously and helped almost in any sort of way, and some of the problems of these gallery items are quite clear or evident, that I'm sure members can obviously just figure these out for themselves. No need for unwasted energy, of course. It can't all be sorted within a day just like that. Sometimes, you'll have to better improve yourself and if you know your wall isn't that great, try to do something to make it even better. That's what the MT Community is for - learning from your mistakes by yourself, and trying over again to becoming a better waller. Good luck, nonetheless.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Sad.... still got people don't understand me... well that's people freedom!

I oledi admit the failure of my wall, listen the advice for changing or improve myself...

I can change myself, why not MT????

Don't juz ask people to change, try to handle people or member problem carefully or into a more mature way...

Most important ~~ Is MT don't like to take people advices or criticism......?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.