Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime or manga has your favorite character designs? - Minitokyo

What anime or manga has your favorite character designs?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I love the character art for Angel Sanctuary. All other Kaori Yuki works as well, such detailed and beautiful artwork.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

There's already a thread on this topic; take a look at this thread to see what people preferred in terms of character designs:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15224/

There's also existing threads on game character designs. Please remember to search before you create new threads in the future to avoid creating duplicates.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i love the My-HiME character designs..i also especially like Bleach's designs as well.

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.